Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
suffered from fuel filter leaks............now sorted . suffered from water ingress via useless scuttle diy sorted best you can. This bug888d up the alarm. Now just ordered throttle body damaged by water ingress. Fault code p0638 (hoping to fit myself but looks like radiators got to be removed to access) Such a shame fiat can only build a sieve for a scuttle as the engine is brilliant and the vehicle is an excellent drive.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
To get the throttal out can be done by unbolting the rad and lifting out of it's bottom mounting, if the bottom bolt on the body shears (this is the one that can shear) it's a rad and aircon rad out job. Iveco throttle body is a lot cheaper. Have a look at Nick (euroserv) posts on O&A.

Last van was a 2008 with the scuttle with the single drain hole, never had any problem with it, a lot depends on how you park, my drive has a shallow incline & the van was parked nose down on it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mick noe

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
To get the throttal out can be done by unbolting the rad and lifting out of it's bottom mounting, if the bottom bolt on the body shears (this is the one that can shear) it's a rad and aircon rad out job. Iveco throttle body is a lot cheaper. Have a look at Nick (euroserv) posts on O&A.

Last van was a 2008 with the scuttle with the single drain hole, never had any problem with it, a lot depends on how you park, my drive has a shallow incline & the van was parked nose down on it.

thanks whats O&A please?[/QUOTE]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back