Rally Chat Newark Autumn MH Show (1 Viewer)

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Anyone else going to this show? we're going Friday 4th September arriving around noon and could meet/wait for other funsters parking up on the large concrete area. We'll put the FUN flag up:)

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
does any one no if funsters are having ameeting and have accsess to electrics
Not at the Autumn Show at Newark. This is an unofficial meet for those members that would like to meet at the Autumn Show at Newark. If you want to go to this one but require electric hookup ring the organisers to see if they can arrange it. It's quite a good show and some of our friends are looking forward to it especially members like Ken who would happily be dragged there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

roadrunner2

Free Member
May 31, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 1990
Hi, just to let you know we have booked for the Newark Autumn show.

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Lol who is Marshalls for the event :roflmto:

No FUN marshalls as such apart from those supplied by the venue but if anyone else arrives between noon to 1300hrs we can meet on the large concreted area and then park together as a group(y)

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
It the a set out area for us , as last time
Not this time unfortunately, so if we want to park as a group we'll have to go in through the ticket check point together as a group.

Richard Sinclair

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi all... its Rich here from the Newark show, just thought would try and help with some of the questions.... unfortunately there are a limited number of electric hook up's and they are in the blue badge camping area.

Just to make sure we allocate the right space for you, if you could make sure you mention motorhome fun when you book we will make sure everyone is sited together. I am going to Malvern tomorrow and will talk to the Marshalls there to see who will be doing it, unless there are any offers... but just give me a shout and we will get you sorted.

Sorry I haven't seen any hats lying around!

We will be offering the usual coach trips, money off the air museums, welcome packs and the free evening entertainment which we have some details of what's planned here:

Friday night sees popular circuit comedian Scotty Miller take to the stage, before champion tribute band Queen II faithfully recreate the energy, entertainment and emotion of a classic Queen concert. On to Saturday, and cruise ship veteran Jay McGee will amuse with his comedy routine, ahead of the final act of the weekend in the shape of award-winning tribute act, A Vision of Elvis. If all that wasn’t enough, both evenings will be kicked off by Flyin Hi, a spectacular show which includes chart and dance hits from the 1960s, 70s and 80s.

Look forward to meeting you

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Hi all... its Rich here from the Newark show, just thought would try and help with some of the questions.... unfortunately there are a limited number of electric hook up's and they are in the blue badge camping area.

Just to make sure we allocate the right space for you, if you could make sure you mention motorhome fun when you book we will make sure everyone is sited together. I am going to Malvern tomorrow and will talk to the Marshalls there to see who will be doing it, unless there are any offers... but just give me a shout and we will get you sorted.
Look forward to meeting you

Thanks Richard but when I booked and put Motorhome Fun in the club box the ticket confirmation email says:
1 x Ticket - UK Autumn Motorhome Show - Standard Non-Club Member - Camping Pass £45.00
it would be good if a small space could be allocated to FUN.

Richard Sinclair

Free Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Just Looking
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Richard but when I booked and put Motorhome Fun in the club box the ticket confirmation email says:
1 x Ticket - UK Autumn Motorhome Show - Standard Non-Club Member - Camping Pass £45.00
it would be good if a small space could be allocated to FUN.

hope I have done this quote opition ok :)

That will be fine, its the selections on the back end of the booking system. Its good to know how the message displays to you i will ask the "tech team" to have a look into it, when your tickets are posted the vechile pass will have a lable on it saying motorhome fun and our guys will know where to site you. When we have the final pre-booked figures, i will save a space for the funsters

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
Ordered a Motorhome Fun Flag today, ready for Newark.
Just park us next to the PUB :roflmto::clap::tmi::drunk:

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
no smoke machines & Fire alarms lol, like the last time :)

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
At Newark in March with
PAUL METCALFE IS
ROD STEWART, show started 2nd song and smoke Machine sit the fire alarm off.
Light went out music stopped, But the Beer stayed on. Everyone sat there Drinking :roflmto::blusher:

OP
OP
vin0114
Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Thanks Richard, hope there's enough of us from FUN for a space!

swidy

Free Member
Apr 3, 2011
wakefield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
We will be there from late Friday due to work, only 48 more days to work before we leave for he sunnier climates we think we are all done and ready but I am sure there will be something at the show we have forgot

caleta42

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
cheltenham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1991
Hi can you make a phone booking with events and pay £40 00 camping with the funsters

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
Just got tickets to day, but only has my name on it. Nothing on it about Motorhome Fun on it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back