Hi ! (1 Viewer)

N

Niner Zulu

Deleted User
Hello everyone, just joined the site after meeting Penelope Pitstop and Black Five at Lowdhams a few days ago, and on their recommendation.

Just by intro -

My name is John, I've been motorcaravanning for over 25 years and have owned my current van for 10 years, I have now and then thought of replacing it, but to be honest I have not found anything to match it, and of course over the years I have added to the spec.

In the past I have also owned an Eldis 300 "A" Class, which was a lovely van in it's time, but was so outdated and falling apart that I sold it and got the current one.

Before that I had a Murvi, good, but much to small and based on a Talbot, so rusted very quickly.

Before that a Bedford CF 250, Motorhome Mark IV, possibly, a close second, for my "Best Van" title.

Looking forward to meeting others ! ::bigsmile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Niner Zulu,

Penelope Pitstop and Black Five (Marie and Rex) chase motorhomers all over Europe to thrust a Fun flyer into their hand. Marie got replenished with flyers at Peterborough so membership will keep rising::bigsmile:

Thanks for coming in, your most welcome:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun site, nice van, no reason to change it.
Dont forget we also have a chatroom (when it works) hee hee
7d8bb0f6.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hello everyone, just joined the site after meeting Penelope Pitstop and Black Five at Lowdhams a few days ago, and on their recommendation.

Hi John!:Smile:

Nice to see you on here! Looking forward to seeing you at a meet sometime!!:ROFLMAO:

Hi Niner Zulu,

Penelope Pitstop and Black Five (Marie and Rex) chase motorhomers all over Europe to thrust a Fun flyer into their hand. Marie got replenished with flyers at Peterborough so membership will keep rising::bigsmile:

Hey Jim, I'm only doing it for the reward:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO I don't want a year's free membership to Fun!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
N

Niner Zulu

Deleted User
Thanks for the welcome everyone, see you out and about !

"Young man"!!!??? - I think I like you Boo !

Marie / Rex - The game was great - Army won 50 - 7. Followup was even better !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back