Motorhome specific youtube videos (1 Viewer)

marcus153

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630 Mercedes
Exp
Hi All

I wondered if we all could contribute some links to youtube videos relating to motor homing? (if allowed to link?)

I watched a few recently which were very interesting but not easy to find!

Things I am interested in and watched recently - 'how to' videos of fitting or changing something in the van, Vlogs of peoples travels, 'One man and his camper' which was on BBC recently and tours or reviews of campsites etc......

a few below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6puIl9U_iC4Z7jz0yaWSrQ

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
What about this one......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi, our gallery can hold videos links from youtube and elsewhere. I've just made a category called Motohome Videos. Just paste the links in that category and they will always be easy to find where as this thread will disappear among a million or two others. From the menu bar above choose "Media" then on the left choose the category 'Motorhome Videos' and then add the media (y) Or Broken Link Removed

I'll go and insert a few now..

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
What about this one......

Hi. Just added this one to the new category.
Just wondered if anyone had any thoughts about it? Personally, I felt it was hideous and a few years ago sent an email to the company....They were not impressed!!!:happy:

Jul 1, 2012
Nr Whitby
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
On & off since late70s
Serious question.
Happy with the Media link on the menu. It is optional
Just a bit concerned when away and using 'iffy' / expensive comms the 'new posts' option will download loads of you tube videos?

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Winnebago Man - Why you shouldn't try to film a Winnebago promotional video on a hot day with a poor short term memory. Reputedly one of the earliest viral videos, passed round on VHS tapes in the early 80s. [LANGUAGE ADVISORY]

There's also a link in my signature below for some general info on aires:

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
My channel, Motorhome Moments (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10cpU-dMK4oiXI75pINolA) gives you some clues on the way into various aires.
Still work in progress but I'm staggered that the channel passed 10k views a few days ago.
Must get round to putting a few more on line when we stop whizzing around airfields chasing a Vulcan. :)

Richard.

OP
OP
marcus153

marcus153

Free Member
Jan 28, 2014
Oxford
Funster No
MH
Hymer S630 Mercedes
Exp
Hi Richard @Clarky - Yes I have had a look through your videos and also had a read of the blog - You sound like having a dream hobby to me - traveling around to various airshows in the UK and Europe. Its such a shame the Vulcan is due to finish flying this year when I saw it at RIAT a couple of years ago it brought tears to my eyes the shear power I could feel in my chest!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back