• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Nature Pure Water filter system with new Filter (1 Viewer)

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Costa Blanca Spain
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I have a nature pure water filter system complete with tap and brand new filter.

System has been uninstalled from our old pressurised water system to fit in our new motorhome. Sadly, it will not fit in the new van so offers welcome?

I think the new quick change system retails around £250-£300. But ours can be changed in minutes anyway. Never seen the reason why the new one is seen as so good?.,

TM

Attachments

• naturefilter.jpg
    naturefilter.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 51

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
If this is the old system, will Nature Pure still be producing the filters for it?

Thanks
Sandra

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
If this is the old system, will Nature Pure still be producing the filters for it?

Thanks
Sandra
I would have thought so as when we spoke to the guy selling it at the Kent Motorhome Show earlier this year he told us it wasn't worth us changing to the new system as it wouldn't be any better than we'd already got.

Denise

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Thanks
Sandra

They have tens of thousand of the older style filters in motorhomes throughout the world and twice that many in boats. Most of the companies revenue is from those filters. So yes, they will be available for many years to come.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back