Be careful what motorhome graphics you choose, and where you park..... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Feltwell
Aug 27, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Tandy 640+
Exp
Since 2014
Imagine the curtain twitching if he's booked into a Caravan Club site tonight! :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
More to the point, it would seem no one is willing to accept it was a cock up and get the damage to the vehicle sorted out..
Imagine if it had been a UK family in Germany.. methinks perhaps a lot of 'thats it, Germany is off the holiday list' sort of stuff would be said !

I reckon the owner is being very stoic about it all

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
So.. it was parked illegaly .. looked a bit weird and was in a very high profile target area ... I'm glad that the security services in London take these things seriously. If he had parked correctly then nothing would have happened. He should sort his own windows out and pay for the security services time wasted because of his Ill conceived parking place.
It's precisely because things like this are taken seriously that so many terrorist plots are foiled each year.
Nice one security services !!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... anyone remember the Top Gear fiasco in America when JC and JM painted some 'gay' slogans on to the Hamster's car???

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
No wonder I was always being told to go forth and Multiply in my old van......

......this is the banner down the side of mine.........................

Durex.JPG

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
To me they are just stupid and are going to cause problems wherever they go.
Some people have views about all subjects, sometimes best kept to themselves, some folk are just stupid, some don't know better, some need locking up!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
......and some folk just prattle on for no real reason, perhaps it's just to get it off their chest.....:wink:

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
So.. it was parked illegaly .. looked a bit weird and was in a very high profile target area ... I'm glad that the security services in London take these things seriously. If he had parked correctly then nothing would have happened. He should sort his own windows out and pay for the security services time wasted because of his Ill conceived parking place.
It's precisely because things like this are taken seriously that so many terrorist plots are foiled each year.
Nice one security services !!

Quite, If they had half a brain they wouldn't have parked where they did and they deserve everything that happened.

On the other hand. As can be seen from the reports, they clearly intend to gain publicity for their own agenda and perhaps parked where they did with that intention and that's exactly what they got.

"It had been driven across Europe by the Ivan family, Germans who hope to “demystify” Iranian culture and society after falling in love with the country in 2013."

Would anyone on here park their motorhome illegally outside Cologne Railway station with a logo on that red, "Sharia law rules OK" and not expect the authorities to do something nasty to it. No thought not.

There was no cock up, the action taken in breaking a window to examine the interior was perfectly legitimate and proportionate given the current international climate They should count themselves lucky there wasn't a controlled explosion, or it wasn't just towed away with all there belongings.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back