Autogas / Alugas Thirsk - Funster discount? (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Just wondering if Autogas / Alugas give funsters a discount?

We are calling in on Thursday en-route from our house to son's via my parents for advice / price.

Many thanks.

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
I received a Funster discount when I had my fix tank installed.
Just emailed what Mh I had and what tank I wanted and a quote back by return.
Fixed a day to have it fitted and stayed the night before in their yard.
The Yard has access to fields and rural walks at the rear and is just a couple of hundred yards from a pub with good food.
there is also a regular bus service to Thirsk and beyond. We went to Northallerton.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I received a Funster discount when I had my fix tank installed.
Just emailed what Mh I had and what tank I wanted and a quote back by return.
Fixed a day to have it fitted and stayed the night before in their yard.
The Yard has access to fields and rural walks at the rear and is just a couple of hundred yards from a pub with good food.
there is also a regular bus service to Thirsk and beyond. We went to Northallerton.

The Dog and Gun has long gone. It has been closed for over a year and when I spoke to John the fitter at Autogas2000 last month he said it was being replaced by a house.

I find Autogas2000 a very fair and friendly firm to deal with.

They re-fitted my tank after it had been incorrectly fitted by a now defunct company in the Forest of Dean. I get my tank inspected every year by them.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
The Dog and Gun has long gone. It has been closed for over a year and when I spoke to John the fitter at Autogas2000 last month he said it was being replaced by a house.

That's very sad. It got me thinking and its two years since we had our tank fitted. At 55 litres I don't have to think about it much, but being ale to fill up anywhere is brilliant. I agree that they are very friendly. I had a problem with the gauge on my tank, they asked when I be in the area to have it fixed, I gave a date and they said OK.
When I had it done, I found that John was having a weeks holiday to work on his house, he had come in specially just to fix my installation.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back