Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi Jim

Sorry to jump on post but i sent you a PM but i have a feeling you must get loads as i think the last time i sent one i didnt get a reply and had to post so thought i would do the same. Can you let me know the answer to it?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jim

Sorry to jump on post but i sent you a PM but i have a feeling you must get loads as i think the last time i sent one i didnt get a reply and had to post so thought i would do the same. Can you let me know the answer to it?

I do get a lot and I'm working through them, that said, your request for your spouses membership was dealt with a couple of days ago. if its not showing up get them to clear their cache and cookies. (y)

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
I do get a lot and I'm working through them, that said, your request for your spouses membership was dealt with a couple of days ago. if its not showing up get them to clear their cache and cookies. (y)
Thanks, i didnt think to check it as was waiting on a reply, appreciate it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
your request for your spouses membership was dealt with a couple of days ago

Good god Jim. When did the standards start slipping. You're letting women in. We'll not get a byte in edgeways. I suppose you voted to let women have the vote and look where that got us - Sturgeon.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back