Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi All,

Just to say I have changed my user name from GrahamX to Graham and Jane. Jane spends more time on the forum than I do so I though best to include her, as we are now retired and plan to travel most of the time in the van. Looking forward to lots of FUN meets. Going to Falkirk Wheel on Friday then the Bring and Buy at Wrenbury to start with before winter in Spain and Morocco.

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
Hi,

I used my registration plate as user name when I joined and have since changed vans. How did you change your user name? I'd like to do the same. Norman

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
Hi All,

Just to say I have changed my user name from GrahamX to Graham and Jane. Jane spends more time on the forum than I do so I though best to include her, as we are now retired and plan to travel most of the time in the van. Looking forward to lots of FUN meets. Going to Falkirk Wheel on Friday then the Bring and Buy at Wrenbury to start with before winter in Spain and Morocco.

speak nicely to sir lord mr the boss and head honcho @Jim

he may grant a second member name for a significant other

:wink::welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Hi All,

You should ask Jim to enable your BETTER half as Jane and Graham (y)

My other is @Yorkshirefreckles

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi you can both have your own forum Avators and post under your own names for the same membership then you know who is posting (for the same annual £10). :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back