Malvern Show Tickets For Sale (1 Viewer)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It is with huge regret that we will now have to put our tickets for the Malvern Show up for sale :( & hopefully someone who couldn't get in before can take our place in the Fun area:). Our son has done so well with his one week of work experience that they want him back for a further two weeks so we have to be in Dorset supporting him & running him around! Great for him as may be the thing that gets him into his uni of choice but not so good for us as we were really looking forward to this one & catching up with Funster friends old & new plus the chance to meet a few more of you that we know from the forum.
We paid ÂŁ57 for 2 adults & 1 child arriving on Thursday so offers up to that amount from anyone interested by PM would be appreciated - would like to just pass them on but the high costs of being Mum & Dads taxi service this summer make it necessary to recoup as much as we can! We would prefer payment by Paypal & would contact Warners to amend the vehicle registration details, post the paperwork by First Class Recorded Delivery & advise the Fun rally marshalls of the change of Funster name for the Malvern rally. From what we have read on the forum think this should all be right?!

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just a bit of info, if you accept Paypal payment make sure it is done as a 'friends or family' payment otherwise you'll pay fees, also DO NOT tell Warners what you're doing - just change the registration number and tell them that you've changed vans (keeping the same contact/name details as before) if they get the slightest whiff that you've sold the tickets on they won't play ball! They'll give you a reference number to confirm the change and you then just amend the registration number on the show camping sign.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just a bit of info, if you accept Paypal payment make sure it is done as a 'friends or family' payment otherwise you'll pay fees, also DO NOT tell Warners what you're doing - just change the registration number and tell them that you've changed vans (keeping the same contact/name details as before) if they get the slightest whiff that you've sold the tickets on they won't play ball! They'll give you a reference number to confirm the change and you then just amend the registration number on the show camping sign.
Another reason why i stopped going to Warners shows.
no skin off their nose as long as the ticket is bought and paid for but they just wont accept that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
It is with huge regret that we will now have to put our tickets for the Malvern Show up for sale
That's a shame.......... Griff
Our son has done so well with his one week of work experience that they want him back for a further two weeks
......but that's a great result and a very good reason for not going.

All the best......Jackie and Griff

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I'm still considering going to Malvern, was accepting that I'd have to settle for General Camping. Need to consult my calendar..... I'm in Bristol so could probably collect your tickets if they're still available when I get my act together. :Smile:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
@catspyjamas Sorry these have gone now to archie2000 but if you start a thread asking for a ticket there might be others who can't go now?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back