Overnight stop between Birmingham and Bristol? (1 Viewer)

Jul 4, 2010
Essex / central France
Funster No
MH
Hymer Star Line 680
Exp
9 years
We will be travelling between Clitheroe and Plymouth in a couple of weeks but not leaving Clitheroe until about 6pm in the evening.

Any known good off the M5 layby's or similar between Birmingham and Bristol for a short overnight stop, just so we can get 4 or 5 hours sleep in before continuing.

Many thanks

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Many a lay-bys on the a38, around Gloucester and Stroud, come off at j13you will find some south of Stroud, might be full of lorries though!

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
We will be travelling between Clitheroe and Plymouth in a couple of weeks but not leaving Clitheroe until about 6pm in the evening.

Any known good off the M5 layby's or similar between Birmingham and Bristol for a short overnight stop, just so we can get 4 or 5 hours sleep in before continuing.

Many thanks
What about the lovely new Gloucester services around J11/11a I think, we stopped there the other week on the way to Yeovil Air show. Dedicated mh parking and I dont think theres a 2 hr limit as there is usually on mway services:)

St Piran

Free Member
May 22, 2012
North Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Swift Bolero
Exp
What about the lovely new Gloucester services around J11/11a I think, we stopped there the other week on the way to Yeovil Air show. Dedicated mh parking and I dont think theres a 2 hr limit as there is usually on mway services:)
£20 to park overnight which includes a £5 food voucher

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back