maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
Would there be any interest in a member’s only Mh parking on costa Blanca ?:cool:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I think you need to explain more.
Location is important and the Costa Blanca is a big place..

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Sounds interesting, in laws live near Moraira but don't have enough room to park MH but we would have use of a car, didn't like the look of camping Moraira.

OP
OP
maxine and jo

maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
I think you need to explain more.
Location is important and the Costa Blanca is a big place..
work at the moment is holding me up in gaining more info will get back as soon as poss with details .it would be a members only parking with internet & waste & water not a full camping, the area is 6km from med.

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Sounds interesting, in laws live near Moraira but don't have enough room to park MH but we would have use of a car, didn't like the look of camping Moraira.

Camping Javea is no better, in my opinion. Lots of MH's still wild camp in Javea but keep a couple of hundred yards away from the beach. A good fixed price buffet style Chinese restaurant nearby :)

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
(A lot of motorhomers seem to enjoy these fixed price buffet-style Chinese banquets, both on this forum and the Dark Siders. Must investigate next winter.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
maxine and jo

maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
hi word is we will need to fill in a “LA DECLARAICION DE INTERES COMUNITARIO”
In this we would have to state our intentions, this would be the first step so if you are interested
Please post your request
Thanks
max :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I think you still need to give more details. For example, a patch of ground 6 km from the sea without a shop, bar or restaurant nearby hasn't got anything going for it. If it was on the edge of a village that would be more attractive as would opportunities for walking.

And why members only? Does it make it easier for planning permission?

OP
OP
maxine and jo

maxine and jo

Free Member
Sep 16, 2014
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1980
I think you still need to give more details. For example, a patch of ground 6 km from the sea without a shop, bar or restaurant nearby hasn't got anything going for it. If it was on the edge of a village that would be more attractive as would opportunities for walking.

And why members only? Does it make it easier for planning permission?
Hi paperwork needed is the same as if it is an open site ,for safety a members only

Is preferred as we would be at work and we would not wont the scallywags about.:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back