• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Electrolux Air Conditioning Unit (1 Viewer)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I have a motorhome air conditioning unit for sale -£250.
This is the model CAL 61.401 and is a roof mounted air con and heater. It comes with a installation and operating manual. It has a little damage to the cover but this does not effect it's operation. Although we have never fitted it to our van, it has been tested and it is in full working order.

I don't have a photo of the actual unit as it is locked away in our storage, but it is very like this one. See further down the thread for new photos of the actual unit.
image.jpg

This is located in South Leicestershire but we may be able to take to a meet or arrange to meet somewhere mutually agreeable I.e on the way to a meet or rally.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Bob

It is at the moment. There is another Funster interested or said he was but we have not heard from him. I will chase him up and get back to you.

Thanks
Sandra

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello again Bob

Yes the unit is still for sale, the other chap wants a bigger one.

We are in Market Harborough, South Leicestershire if you would like to see it, or we can take it to Malvern or Wrenbury in August.

Where a outs are you?

Thanks
Sandra

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Hi, Thanks for your reply....I am in Darkest Cornwall...
I am currently converting a coach (Gladys) into a motorhome, the previous owners took out the factory fitted A/C, so now it is a mobile greenhouse !
I was wondering if it is feasible to send it by courier ?

I was hoping to have 'Gladys' ready for the road by now....but these conversion things grow arm's and leg's
Regards
Bob

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
We could get it as far as Portsmouth for you, is that any help?

We will get some photos of it tomorrow as we are going to our storage unit. Then you can decide of you want it and we can figure out how to get it to you after that.

robert groves

Free Member
Aug 12, 2014
Cornwall (near England)
Funster No
MH
Safari Trek 1991
Exp
since 2006
Hi, Portsmouth is a 6 hour drive, so just a bit tooooo far, can you send pics of the specification label which will show the volts and load in amps.
Bob

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
No,,,it just brings up this message
Neve mind, perhaps your settings are blocking it. This is what I sent anyway-

If you do drive to Derby I will make sure the unit is out of our storage unit and with us in Market Harborough or we should be able to meet you near Solihull, maybe on the M42 or somewhere around there.

Colin forgot to photo the unit when he was at the storage and is away now until Friday. However I have the manual so will try and scan the relative pages for the info you have asked for.

Take care
Sandra

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I still have this for sale and would like it gone as soon as possible. I do have photos of the actual unit now too.

If I have a definite buyer we could take it to Malvern or the Bring and Buy at Wrenbury, although goodness knows how we will fit it in!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

OP
OP
Armytwowheels

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
This unit is still for sale and will be going on eBay next week if there are no takers on here. One thing I missed off the original description is that this is a heater as well as an airconditioner.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back