• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Full Set Of Lillypad Leisure New Generation Windblockers (1 Viewer)

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
I am selling our full set of Lillypad Leisure new generation windblockers which have an inner roll up weatherproof membrane and wrap around corners.

The front shade is 300cm wide, and 2 ends have a rear height of 228cm and a front height of 200cm – the shades all pack away into a tidy fabric shopping bag and there are 2 expanding poles.

I paid £276 for the set which have only been used once, and am asking £120.

I can take them to Wrenbury bring and buy if anybody is interested.

Attachments

• 2015-06-01 16.47.22.jpg
    2015-06-01 16.47.22.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 75
Dec 27, 2013
Haydock
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
Since 2012
Just off to measure my awning, would you know if they would fit a Autotrail Apache with a Omnister awning ?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Just off to measure my awning, would you know if they would fit a Autotrail Apache with a Omnister awning ?
You need to measure the length of the rail at the front of the awning, the bit with a tadpole (hopefully) shaped groove in it. From the OP this needs to be 3m.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kelsae2

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2011
kelso,scottish borders
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Hi
I have finally remembered to measure the van to see if these would fit. The awning length seems to be 3mt with the rear height at 220ish measured to the pavement , so I think it will fit ok.
Would this post easily as we are obviously not down south.
Charlie.

OP
OP
triclops

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Hiya,
The panels themselves will not be a problem to post, I will just need to weigh them and figure out the postage price. - but the 2 expanding poles could be a problem! I will have a think and get back to you soon:wait:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hiya,
The panels themselves will not be a problem to post, I will just need to weigh them and figure out the postage price. - but the 2 expanding poles could be a problem! I will have a think and get back to you soon:wait:
If the poles are just the usual adapted clothes props then I wouldn't bother triyng to send them as you can pick them up easily for less than £3 each!

OP
OP
triclops

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Hiya,
Yes, I pm'd that exact info - £3 from B&Q/Wilkinsons.
Cheers

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
If the poles are just the usual adapted clothes props then I wouldn't bother triyng to send them as you can pick them up easily for less than £3 each!

and NO your not buying anything else this year:D

we have the lillypad sides..work well but will come down in a thunderstorm. That better then losing an awning though!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back