Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
went to tesco yesterday and discovered that the fuel saving scheme is ending at the end of August for collecting points, you do have until the end of September to spend them. Every little helps, but not for much longer !

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
that's a bummer.. back to Shell then and collect points with them.

May also do the food shop elsewhere

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Yes, shame this scheme is ending as it has saved us a few quid. I notice today at a local Sainsbury's that diesel is now cheaper (115.9p) than unleaded (116.9p), don't think I've ever known that before.

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Surprised, BP & Shell at 112.9p on Heathrow Southern Perimeter road for unleaded - if you're passing on the M25

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
We've saved the fuel saver discount for the m/h all the time it's been going as the cars don't get refuelled all that often - and the van holds LOTS more diesel so we save more! Simples!

We'll continue to use Tesco though 'cos it's closest and we use the Tunnel vouchers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Steve devon

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
We've saved the fuel saver discount for the m/h all the time it's been going as the cars don't get refuelled all that often - and the van holds LOTS more diesel so we save more! Simples!

We'll continue to use Tesco though 'cos it's closest and we use the Tunnel vouchers.
You do exactly the same as us, we were travelling to the tunnel , and had 12p per litre on the card, as we passed Godstone the yellow fuel light came on , I knew there was a tesco at Folkestone, so carried on for another 50 miles, when I filled up there was still 10 litres in the tank!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back