Where To Buy The Cheapest Autogas (1 Viewer)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
OK you need to register here as well but I've used it for sourcing diesel for a while, www.petrolprices.com. LPG is one of their other search options.
With exception of a weekly e-mail telling me that I've got 20 free searches available no other stuff from them.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
OK you need to register here as well but I've used it for sourcing diesel for a while, www.petrolprices.com. LPG is one of their other search options.
With exception of a weekly e-mail telling me that I've got 20 free searches available no other stuff from them.
Unfortunately the LPG search is cr@p ... I know for a fact that we have several places in our area selling LPG and it doesn't show one even if I change the no of miles to 20! It does work okay for petrol and diesel though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Lots of sites do that these days, before you can even check what they are about.

That is why they will lose me as a potential customer.

:cooler:

It's only an email address. You don't need to give them anything else. I have a load of anonymous ones that I use if I don't want to hear from whoever it is again. On this site you don't have to verify so it doesn't even need to be a real email address

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Unfortunately the LPG search is cr@p ... I know for a fact that we have several places in our area selling LPG and it doesn't show one even if I change the no of miles to 20! It does work okay for petrol and diesel though.
Ah, never used it for such so bum steer from me. Sorry gang!:doh::blush:

Apr 22, 2013
Cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 625
Exp
Since 2011
My MH uses 17p worth of diesel to travel one mile. (115p/l at 30mpg)
When my LPG gauge goes red it takes about 33l to refill it.
Therefore traveling just one mile extra to get LPG ups the price of LPG by 0.5p a litre.
I try to only buy LPG when I'm passing a station or when diesel, what every the price, 'cos it ain't worth going any distance out of my way to save a penny or three.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Trouble with most of the LPG info sites is that they are not up do date so a lot of the pin points don't exist so about as much use as a chocolate fire guard unless you phone around first.

Martin

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That's the best I've found.
I try to only buy LPG when I'm passing a station or when diesel, what every the price, 'cos it ain't worth going any distance out of my way to save a penny or three.
We do the same but when one is in an unfamiliar area, FillLPG is good for planning alternative routes when a fill up is needed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back