Apr 13, 2009
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Only few months!
Hello there!

We are 'newbies' to motorhoming and after shopping about, we finally purchased our first motorhome a Geist Spirit 580 (used) mainly because it just felt right and we liked the layout ( and was within budget...almost). However they don't make them anymore, and I don't seem to be able to find anything about them even on the internet (Hope this isn't bacause they are really naff!). Just wondered if there were any motorhomers out there with Geist Spirit? At the moment we are loving it and have had a few trips off.:thumb:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi and welcome, it's a bit quiet tonight, lots of members are at the Peterborough MH show..
Geist is a well respected German constructor so I would have no fears about it being naff :roflmto:

I did a search and found they have an owners club but the domain name has expired.. maybe it has a new one ..

Link Removed

good luck and happy travels

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

The Hulk

Free Member
Mar 9, 2009
Funster No
Hello there!

We are 'newbies' to motorhoming and after shopping about, we finally purchased our first motorhome a Geist Spirit 580 (used) mainly because it just felt right and we liked the layout ( and was within budget...almost). However they don't make them anymore, and I don't seem to be able to find anything about them even on the internet (Hope this isn't bacause they are really naff!). Just wondered if there were any motorhomers out there with Geist Spirit? At the moment we are loving it and have had a few trips off.:thumb:
Hi fbuey, as previously mentioned to you we have become the the owner of a Geist touring 718 within the last two months. Can confirm the build quality is good, insulation is good.Keeps heat in well.Had one small problem with heater fixed quickly by Camper Uk. Hope this continues after problems I had with last motorhome Hope you enjoy your travels. Hope Geist manage to get the club up and running:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back