Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
Hi All
I really should do some work today but I keep getting sidetracked. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have a side blocker they want to get rid of, sell etc. I have an f45 on the side on my van and I'm looking for one that will fit. Trying here first before moving on to the "bay", therafter probably to the retailers. :Sad:
Cheers
DaveT

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Dave

Dont know if info would be any use to you but when we were at Newark we bought side panels for our RV which are designed to give protection from the sun, draughts and insects, they made these to fit our van, but do sell standard sizes for european models, they come in various colours and are made out of a fine mesh. We were sceptical that they would keep out the wind but they do we also bought front panels as well, tried them out recently and they really work. The chap who sells them will be at Peterborough this weekend otherwise it is a company called Lillypad Leisure based in Hull. Might be worth a look. :thumb:

Cheers,
Mick & Sheila (Runrig)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi All
I really should do some work today but I keep getting sidetracked. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have a side blocker they want to get rid of, sell etc. I have an f45 on the side on my van and I'm looking for one that will fit. Trying here first before moving on to the "bay", therafter probably to the retailers. :Sad:
Cheers
DaveT

Hi Dave,

We stock them and theres 5% Funsters discount if you order on the phone, website cannot give discounts. We also list them on fleabay but no discount!

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Talking of which.............................::bigsmile:

I have a sneaky feeling there is no such thing but I am looking for a Fiamma side as well, but one with a door in it ?
Does such a thing exist ? Cannot find one in the Fiamma catalogue but mine is a couple of years out of date now !

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Talking of which.............................::bigsmile:

I have a sneaky feeling there is no such thing but I am looking for a Fiamma side as well, but one with a door in it ?
Does such a thing exist ? Cannot find one in the Fiamma catalogue but mine is a couple of years out of date now !

HI,

A door in a side blocker would not be feasable due to the slope on the awning arm.

You can get a front blocker with a door at the end, check our website for pics, you wont get the Funster discount on there though.

Peter

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Canna see one for a 4 mtr awning Peter.. Can you point it out for me mate ? ( Maureen reckons it is a bloke thing.. If it hasn't got bells and flashing lights most men cannot find their bums without using a GPS and both hands ! )

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Canna see one for a 4 mtr awning Peter.. Can you point it out for me mate ? ( Maureen reckons it is a bloke thing.. If it hasn't got bells and flashing lights most men cannot find their bums without using a GPS and both hands ! )

The same side blocker fits all standard Fiamma awnings, its the front ones that are different!

Peter

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup, which is why I am looking for that front one with a door in it ! LOL !!!
Found loadsa side ones no worries ..

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Yup, which is why I am looking for that front one with a door in it ! LOL !!!
Found loadsa side ones no worries ..

Oh dear, Peter has dropped a boo boo, the front blockers on their own don't come with a door!

Its the new Privacy and Zio rooms that do.

(retires in shame)

Link Removed

OP
OP
davetthedon

davetthedon

Free Member
Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
Hi Dave

.......... it is a company called Lillypad Leisure based in Hull. Might be worth a look. :thumb:

Cheers,
Mick & Sheila (Runrig)

Great, I've already looked at this type but like you was sceptical. They say they don't supply the poles though on their website, did you get yours with the netting or did you have to go elsewhere?

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oh dear, Peter has dropped a boo boo, the front blockers on their own don't come with a door!

Its the new Privacy and Zio rooms that do.

(retires in shame)

Link Removed
::bigsmile: No worries ... And errr....... is that another oops ? !
Should that be zip rooms or IS it 'sposed to be Zio ???

:roflmto:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Dave

Like you say on their website they do not supply the poles but if you buy at a show they give you the poles all you have to buy is a sucker to attach to the van. the reason they dont supply the poles online is because of the cost of the postage but they are in fact the metal green clothes props that extend, the chap puts on a hook to hold the top loop in position. He will be at Peterborough this weekend if you are going, if not let me know before tomorrow lunchtime and I will have a word with him at the show.

Cheers
Sheila & Mick (runrig)

OP
OP
davetthedon

davetthedon

Free Member
Mar 25, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
GreatBig Bugger
Exp
Hi Dave

but they are in fact the metal green clothes props that extend, the chap puts on a hook to hold the top loop in position. He will be at Peterborough this weekend if you are going, if not let me know before tomorrow lunchtime and I will have a word with him at the show.

Cheers
Sheila & Mick (runrig)

Thanks very much for that offer, very kind. :thumb:
I didn't even think of clothesline poles, (we've got a tumbledryer, not very environmental I know but when you've had five daughters you realise that mother nature doesn't always play straight!! especially if they're waiting to go out that night). Anyway I'll give this chap a ring and order one or two nets, then I can get the poles from argos or similar. Thanks once again. We don't really get time to go to shows but who knows we may bump into you one day.
All the best
DaveT

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Hi I`ve got 2 side blockers but no front panel I bought them last year but not bothered with them. Do you want one or two I would consider letting you have them for a small consideration. Cheers Rob W

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back