You Just Cant Stop Driving Sometimes (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2012
Shoreham by sea
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I'm a newbie
A couple of weeks back I said shall we pop off for a a couple of days some where local why not she said so we put a few things in and off we went well don't know about you but some times I cant stop driving the motor home so I kept driving well put it this way your first stop was Abergavenny Wales
(we live in Brighton Sussex) so for the next few days we toured around the south of Wales then on the way back home we got as far as Bristol and then I decided to turn right so we ended doing north Cornwall then I thought while we are here might as well do Devon so we toured around Devon and Dorset then we had to past the New forest so we ended touring around there as well well we got home to day about 600 miles later been back 4 hours and I'm bored Just thinking do you think she might say yes to another couple of days away tomorrow?? PS had to buy some clothes on root as we only took enough for 2 days .Saw one funster in Trago mills car park on friday afternoon hooted and waved though windows so who was that man in the window waving???
Gary.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
***That's the way to do it!***

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ethle the wondervan

Free Member
Mar 13, 2015
Peak District
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
One year
You are not alone. I find driving the 'van quite relaxing compared with the car. The reduced pace takes me out of the mad rat race that I would otherwise feel obliged to keep up with.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi Archer.
There is a shortage of lorry drivers all over europe,get your licence and........ "To infinity and Beyond!!" Bonus ? See all you want to see,(Plus bits that are for adults only...LOL) and best of all. Get paid for it,most long haul cabs have the full kit,cooker,sink,fridge and two bunks,so if your a bit tired.... You could sleep on your own.Showers/toilet ? At Services,Ferries and wharehouses, Most Tesco hubs have showers in the booking in offices here in England.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Talking of trucks, why do they not do a cassette type toilet for the and set them up like a small MH with cooker not a camping stove there is plenty of room, It would stop the bottles of piss all over laybys. but the GREY WATER problem would arise but it is better than Yellow Water

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Last time I couldn't stop driving I ended up at Nordkapp (y):whistle:

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Ha ha that's great to read. Enjoy your travels(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Oh @Archer why did you not do a thread on your journey as you went it would have been brilliant, sounds like you had a great time.

Jun 1, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
On and off since 1990
Sounds fab! I'm sure if you ask nicely you could be off again tomorrow :D And you survived our wonderful Trago Mills so you must be due for a break!

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi Archer.
There is a shortage of lorry drivers all over europe,get your licence and........ "To infinity and Beyond!!" Bonus ? See all you want to see,(Plus bits that are for adults only...LOL) and best of all. Get paid for it,most long haul cabs have the full kit,cooker,sink,fridge and two bunks,so if your a bit tired.... You could sleep on your own.Showers/toilet ? At Services,Ferries and wharehouses, Most Tesco hubs have showers in the booking in offices here in England.
Tea Bag
Oh to be twenty years younger:(

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi Chaser.
ONLY TWENTY ????!!!!!!!! LOL Keep the revs,"Top of the GREEN" LOL
Tea Bag.
PS. And know what we know now..... Not half!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back