Peterbrough show (1 Viewer)

peterandbetty

Free Member
Oct 5, 2007
North Staffs
Funster No
Exp
Our friends are unable to go to the Peterbrough show as his dad has had a stroke and is willing to give away his tickets if they are of any use to someone .Being as its to late to post them as they are for Thursday ,ideally i could bring them to the show , so just let me know. Betty

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi, Pity about your friends but that is a great offer, we already have ours mores the pity, but hopefully this reply will BUMP your thread back to the top as I am sure someone will take them

Our friends are unable to go to the Peterbrough show as his dad has had a stroke and is willing to give away his tickets if they are of any use to someone .Being as its to late to post them as they are for Thursday ,ideally i could bring them to the show , so just let me know. Betty

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
Hi are the tickets for the weekend camping or just for the show we cannot arrive until Friday evening and are interestsed in your friends kind offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lincolnshire Rover

Free Member
Feb 12, 2009
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
Exp
Hi, that would be fine and they are for camping for 2 people.I can bring the tickets so just let me know.
Betty

Hi Betty we would love to have the tickets for the weekend but because of a doctors app we will not be on site until around 6pm would you please pm me with your mobile No so as I can ring you when we arrive or let me know which area the tickets are for so as I will know where to find you on site or site entrance other than that if you pm me with your home phone No I will ring you after 6pm this evening.
regards Kelvyn & Jenny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back