Pudsey Bear

Free Member
Jun 28, 2008
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Does anyone have a copy of Fiatecuscan they can send me, it's supposed to be a free download, but I can't find a site which has it now, I have the kit, but the provided software is complete junk, I have tried Multiecuscan but it seems to be incompatible with this laptop or Win 7, I need to turn off the engine management light on the MH.

Or a link to where I can actually download it of course, preferably without a virus.

TIA

Kev

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Can't help with that Kev. Do you know what has brought the light on? If desperate you can come over to mine and I'll reset it assuming the fault has been cleared.

OP
OP
Pudsey Bear

Pudsey Bear

Free Member
Jun 28, 2008
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Can't help with that Kev. Do you know what has brought the light on? If desperate you can come over to mine and I'll reset it assuming the fault has been cleared.

Thanks Andy, I don't think you'll be able to do it though, unless you have the 3 pin adaptor, it's an 01 van so unfortunately it doesn't have the standard OBD socket like yours or the self build had, most garages don't have the right plug either.

I have the hardware now Broken Link Removed but the supplied software is corrupt, it looks like a decent bit of kit for the price, PC sees it ok, but needs to be set up properly

One of the faults sensed was the cooling fan relays 1 & 2, which were fine but a cable was duff, now fixed fans, the come on once it reaches temp, I'd like to drop the cut in temp a few degrees as it needs to run for a good hour before the kick in, there were other minors too which needs to be addressed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back