Norfolk Motorhome Show (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2015
Spalding, uk
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Winchcom
Exp
Newbie!!
Are many people going to the show at the end of July, we are but we have not been before and wondered what it is like?

Also we would like to order our Funster Badges if at all possible but do not know how to order them. Can anyone help please?

Many thanks
Miss Daisy
June and Pauline

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
We shall be going as it's only up the road from us. I believe it is the first one of it's kind in Norwich so can't advise on what it's like or who will be there.

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Jim or the Marshall will request attenders to fill out a form a week or two ahead of the meet ie , reg , name , time arrival etc also if you require badges

Hope this helps and that you enjoy your first meet with fun

Kath

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
If you look on the events listings and go into the appropriate show i.e. Norfolk you will see the first entry refers to how to book etc. this also has a form to complete on which you order badges etc. hope this helps.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Should be an ideal venue for a motorhome show I should think. I pass the showground every time I go to 'work' and they always have large events on there. Last week it was the Royal Norfolk Show which attracts tens of thousands of visitors and by the way, they charge £25 a head to get in for the day plus £10 to park. The motorhome show is a real bargain.

My wife has to go to work on the Saturday and I phoned Warners to check we could bring the car with us. Thats okay so long as we park it on our pitch. The pitches are apparently 10 metres by 8 metres which seems pretty good to me.

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sue

Aug 13, 2014
Suffolk. Near Bury st Edmunds
Funster No
MH
IH 600rl/rd
Exp
Like PVCs the best
If you look on the events listings and go into the appropriate show i.e. Norfolk you will see the first entry refers to how to book etc. this also has a form to complete on which you order badges etc. hope this helps.
Dumb question...but where do I find the events listing? Thanks

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
If you look at the dark blue strip at the top of the page you will see 3 little lines next to the media heading. Click on this and the drop down menu will give you events. Once in just click on the specific show. Hope this works for you, I am accessing the page via an I Pad so hope it is the same for your method.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Reactions: Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back