Meeting Up (1 Viewer)

J

Joan 70

Deleted User
Hi Everyone,

I'm 58, live in South of France, and drive a Eura Mobil. I travel with my tiny little Yorkshire terrier. I am interested in meeting up with other people, especially those travelling alone.

I love motorhoming, walking, reading, wine, good food, nature and many more things.

I tend to spend a lot of time around the South of France and also the North of Spain. Last season I spent 13 weeks in my camper.

Joan 70:ROFLMAO:

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
Hi Everyone,

I'm 58, live in South of France, and drive a Eura Mobil. I travel with my tiny little Yorkshire terrier. I am interested in meeting up with other people, especially those travelling alone.

I love motorhoming, walking, reading, wine, good food, nature and many more things.

I tend to spend a lot of time around the South of France and also the North of Spain. Last season I spent 13 weeks in my camper.

Joan 70:ROFLMAO:

Hi Joan,
I don't think that there are many lone travellers who are also Funsters, this side of the water, this time of the year.
I spend most of the winter in and around Spain and Portugal, though I did venture into France, Dec. Jan. time, but it was too cold. I'm currently in the Valencia Region and have been for the last few weeks.

Pete:Cool:

V

vicdicdoc

Deleted User
. . . I live in South of France,:

- Once you get to know some of the other members here - you'll have to make room in your garden for 'visitors' who pop down to the south of France :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back