Ee Power Charger (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
EE are giving a power charger to their customers like me, but I'm getting the runaround from them because I've forgotten my code, and they said that they will send me a reminder "in a couple of days". That was 4 days ago. I assume it is the same code for all customers, so would someone be good enough to pm the code to me, so I can claim one before the stocks have gone for the second time? Thanks

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
I
EE are giving a power charger to their customers like me, but I'm getting the runaround from them because I've forgotten my code, and they said that they will send me a reminder "in a couple of days". That was 4 days ago. I assume it is the same code for all customers, so would someone be good enough to pm the code to me, so I can claim one before the stocks have gone for the second time? Thanks
Its a unique code that should have been texted to you. Only works once

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
don't bother it is cheaper on ebay. It is not free only a free HIRE for 18 months after which you must return it or if you forget they debit £5 from your account. Rip off and bad advertising.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
I

Its a unique code that should have been texted to you. Only works once
It was sent to me in April, but they ran out of stock, and now I have lost the code. They promised to resend it but haven't. They are not the easiest to deal with.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
It was sent to me in April, but they ran out of stock, and now I have lost the code. They promised to resend it but haven't. They are not the easiest to deal with.
ah, have you tried texting again?

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
don't bother it is cheaper on ebay. It is not free only a free HIRE for 18 months after which you must return it or if you forget they debit £5 from your account. Rip off and bad advertising.
No - as Ive already said in the other thread on this topic, ive asked in 2 different stores now and both have said the 18month hire is no longer applicable and there will be no charge other than replacing a lost one.

Plus if you are out and about and you need a recharge just pop into a EE store and theyll swap it for a fully charged one...where can you do that on ebay?

Anyway - each to their own. Weve now got 3 and have tried it it with all my gadgets (phones, tablets, camera, garmin and eCig) and its worked with the lot(y)

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
ah, have you tried texting again?
Yes, the automated reply is that they cannot find my telephone number on their system( I'm a broadband and phoneline customer). Customer support (misnomer) say I should not worry about that, as they assure me I am on their system (otherwise my landline would not work), and that they would retext the code to me in a couple of days, this time has well passed. I'm not keen to get back to them on the support line, they are not locals and it takes too long out of my life. I should just give up, and buy from ebay, as someone suggested. It just irks me, they've promised me the code twice, so they should do it.

OP
OP
Dorwyn
Aug 19, 2013
Wells, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Elddis 115
Exp
since 2004
3? That's another thing - no signal at home on my 3 mobile. 3 suggested I buy a new phone from them, it would be more sensitive. It's not. Telecom companies, bah

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
No - as Ive already said in the other thread on this topic, ive asked in 2 different stores now and both have said the 18month hire is no longer applicable and there will be no charge other than replacing a lost one.

Plus if you are out and about and you need a recharge just pop into a EE store and theyll swap it for a fully charged one...where can you do that on ebay?

Anyway - each to their own. Weve now got 3 and have tried it it with all my gadgets (phones, tablets, camera, garmin and eCig) and its worked with the lot(y)
No matter what you say there'll still be people trying to put it down.
You can take a horse to water (y)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
3? That's another thing - no signal at home on my 3 mobile. 3 suggested I buy a new phone from them, it would be more sensitive. It's not. Telecom companies, bah

Me too. They suggested downloading an app to route calls and texts but when they checked they found it didn't work on my Galaxy 3. I now have a wifi unit from them which routes my signal through my broadband setup. Free until you leave their network then it has to be returned.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Yes, the automated reply is that they cannot find my telephone number on their system( I'm a broadband and phoneline customer). Customer support (misnomer) say I should not worry about that, as they assure me I am on their system (otherwise my landline would not work), and that they would retext the code to me in a couple of days, this time has well passed. I'm not keen to get back to them on the support line, they are not locals and it takes too long out of my life. I should just give up, and buy from ebay, as someone suggested. It just irks me, they've promised me the code twice, so they should do it.

Stop paying them bet they soon find youre number then :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back