• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Anyone Want A Pc In Their Van? Great Little Pc For Sale (1 Viewer)

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Hi all, I have a fantastic little PC for sale, built for use in a motorhome or the home.

A very small, almost silent, very fast PC that's designed to work in a car or the home.

In a car it will run on any voltage between 6-32v (and was designed to draw minimum power whilst delivering fantastic performance). In the home it takes up no space and can even be mounted behind a monitor with the included bracket.

Either way this machine works brilliantly. I used this in my motorhome with a USB TV dongle to create a media system and also to edit photographs with Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom.

Here is the Complete Spec:

Processor: Intel Haswell i5 4690T - £175 Current Price
Motherboard: Asus Z97I - Plus - £119 Current Price
Ram:Corsair Vengance 2x4GB (8GB) - £45 Current Price
SSD: Crucial 240GB M.2 - £90 Current Price
Hard Drive: Western Digital Cavier Black 750GB - £50 Current Price
Case: Antec ISK-110 - £64 Current Price
Power Supply: Pico M2-MTX-HV 140w - £62 Current Price
Cooling: Noctua NH-L9i - £32 Current Price
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 - £77 Current Price

Total current price - £714.00

Also Included is a Power Brick for Mains Use - £40 Current Price
(not needed when used in car etc, just when on 240v in home)

This little system was meticulously built to the highest standards with the best possible components for the job. All of the parts are current. I only built this earlier this year and original receipts will be included for guarantee purposes.

Before shipping I'll re-load Windows 7 as a fresh install. I'm also happy to fully optimise Windows for speed (this makes a big difference to performance if you know what you're doing) and install anti virus software if needed.

I'd like £600 including delivery via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

I'll add pictures later to this thread and any questions please ask.

Thanks, David

OP
OP
Wissel
Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Pictures as promised:

Broken Link Removed
I've added feet to the bottom (removable) but it also has a stand to sit upright:

Broken Link Removed
Or, as mentioned, it has a VESA bracket so can attach to the back of a TV/Monitor:

Broken Link Removed
(shown with 240v power supply)

As I said it's small:

Broken Link Removed
And well assembled:

Broken Link Removed
And also has lots of ports:

Broken Link Removed

And as said earlier, it's fast. The M.2 SSD is much faster than a normal SSD.

It also has a WiFi card that's now currently installed but is included.

Obviously perfect for a motorhome as runs off a battery with zero issues, but equally great as a home PC if space is premium. Just attach it to the back of your monitor and add wireless keyboard and mouse.

Or, the ultimate smart TV? Add a TV card and attach to the VESA mount on the back of a TV for very smart TV.

Any questions please ask and thanks for looking,
David.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Nice kit with quality parts(y). I built a similar system but had to build it in a rackmount case so I could fit 5 hard disks :rolleyes:.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
for that outlay I would want it to drive my van as well as clean it.

you already have one called a princess ..;)

back on track
yes, it is a nice bit of kit and would have been interested had I not only recently bought a Macbook Pro for travelling ..

should sell easy.. (y)

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007

back on track
yes, it is a nice bit of kit and would have been interested had I not only recently bought a Macbook Pro for travelling ..

should sell easy.. (y)
Jim are you suggesting princess is anice bit of kit ? But she is lovely :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Wissel
Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Nice kit with quality parts(y). I built a similar system but had to build it in a rackmount case so I could fit 5 hard disks :rolleyes:.

Cheers Gromett, yeah it's a great little system. Not sure I have the room for a rackmount in my little van :)

It looks fantastic (sold with or without a monitor?) and for a professional computer user who earns money on one, it is probably a really great deal, but to be honest, for me it is a tad over powerful...

...and for that outlay I would want it to drive my van as well as clean it.

JJ :cool:

Doesn't come with a monitor I'm afraid, although I have one kicking around if someone needed one.

back on track

should sell easy.. (y)

Cheers Jim, hope so ;)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Cheers Gromett, yeah it's a great little system. Not sure I have the room for a rackmount in my little van :)

My van is smaller than yours :p

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Mmm very nice spec and build (y) very tempted, but having just spent 3 weeks and still holidaying in France, funds aren't at there highest so I'd better refrain sorry :(

OP
OP
Wissel
Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Q. Will it run graphic hungry Garmin "Basecamp" mapping software?

John T

Hi John,

It should run it with ease (it runs graphics intensive games without issue) and a quick search suggests it will be more than adequate. If your interested, and your prime reason is to use this software, I'll happily download it later onto the machine and try it?

Cheers, David

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Hi John,

It should run it with ease (it runs graphics intensive games without issue) and a quick search suggests it will be more than adequate. If your interested, and your prime reason is to use this software, I'll happily download it later onto the machine and try it?

Cheers, David
Sent you a pm :)

OP
OP
Wissel
Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
I'm going to drop the price of this PC to £500 for a quick sale.

This is a very high spec PC that can be mounted behind a monitor for a nice clean, no wires everywhere, home PC AND it can run in a motorhome and plug into any screen with an HDMI socket.

Grab a bargain.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back