BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
we are looking for a RV so we went to oakwell at Barnsley to look at there vans we stared looking at them back in February and they still have the same one in golf stream 31ft it's on at 49.999. When asked about ours in February she told us she would give us 20.000 trade in . So when talking to us she says yours will not be worth what it was in February and I sed maybe not but yours is older now too....ho no she says there is no book for these RV s they don't loose money they stay at what we sell them for . Wow and wow you RV owners now know your buses will not loose any money . Unless? You did not buy from oakwell of Barnsley . We will not be going back there again I think she can keep. That RV another six months lol it's all ways good to keep your stock up...John

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Believe me..........They do !!!!!!

Its a vehicle......it loses money !!!!!:)

Regards

John P(y)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
back in February and they still have the same one in golf stream 31ft it's on at 49.999.

All lose money, but RVs lose it quicker than snow melting in spring.. and I talk from bitter experience.. so be aware .. easy to buy.. buggers to sell.

Wait a few months and if not sold offer £10k less

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Ive had three and guess what they all lost serious money.
As for Oakwell went there once to look at a brand new RV. Walked out in disgust and never went back. Rude bad mannered and no customer service what so ever almost doing you a favour to take your money.
Say what you will about Travelworld they're professional at the job.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
we are looking for a RV so we went to oakwell at Barnsley to look at there vans we stared looking at them back in February and they still have the same one in golf stream 31ft it's on at 49.999. When asked about ours in February she told us she would give us 20.000 trade in . So when talking to us she says yours will not be worth what it was in February and I sed maybe not but yours is older now too....ho no she says there is no book for these RV s they don't loose money they stay at what we sell them for . Wow and wow you RV owners now know your buses will not loose any money . Unless? You did not buy from oakwell of Barnsley . We will not be going back there again I think she can keep. That RV another six months lol it's all ways good to keep your stock up...John

Dream on. :))

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I drive past Oakwell 3 or 4 times a year, never been inside, but I've never really noticed that the RVs there have ever moved or changed over a number of years.
Maybe I'm being unfair?

OP
OP
BONZO

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
No your Not . they are the same old stock . That's when they are open lol . The man who owns it is very nice but stuck in his ways old ones . So they would not be for me .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back