Campsite Recommendation Benidorm / Altea Please? (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Currently at Marjal Costa Blanca.

We are just over 8 metres towing a motor scooter on a trailer, so although we have transport for getting about, need a base with reasonably good access (to site and to pitch) and decent sized pitches. Also dog friendly.

Was thinking about Benidorm / Altea area to allow us to visit a few different resorts in the area. But any suggestions welcome.

Looking at probably a 2 week stay from this weekend, ideally with ACSI type rates. I see that some even in Benidorm have ACSI until 15th July.

Thanks

Steve

froggy59

Free Member
Jul 12, 2011
walkden
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2009
We stayed at Arena blanca just past Benidorm palace 16 euro a night plus about 2 for electric ( its on a meter ), free wifi and a plug in British TV.
was going to stop for a week and ended up staying for 3, great site with great facilities.

pitches where of a good size plenty of mh with a tow car.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Encantador
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Thanks for the replies, will take a look.

Any more?

Steve

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
We always stay on arena blanca but pitches small which is fine for us, other sites around have far larger pitches. El raco, la torretta are just two....

Southampton

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2011
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We stayed on El Raco in my 9mtr van no problem, most pitches are of a good size and reasonably straight forward access. Don't know the prices for short term stays though.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
La Colina at Albir is a relatively new site, very scandinavian, and very clean and very nice. A bit dearer than the beni sites, but you get what you pay for! Not crowded, spacious large serviced pitches, and all very neat and tidy.

<Broken link removed>

OP
OP
Encantador
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
La Colina at Albir is a relatively new site, very scandinavian, and very clean and very nice. A bit dearer than the beni sites, but you get what you pay for! Not crowded, spacious large serviced pitches, and all very neat and tidy.

<Broken link removed>

Thanks again for the replies.

No prices shown on Camping Colina website, I have sent them a message via their contact page, rarely ever get a reply from campsites though. Will ring if not.

Steve

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
My vote would be El Raco...
Good size pitches, dogs allowed.. Downhill walk to town (bus back if you need it).
No ACSI though...

Also La Toretta, regular funster hangout.

Armanello is ACSI and should be in the book, not my choice though..

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Villasol is a very good site, we have just returned home after spending many weeks there. Nearly every Brit had left by the 3rd week in June. The heat has arrived very early this year. Whilst driving up to Santander the temperature hit 39 degrees. In Burgos it was 35 degrees during the day.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back