LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Due to a medical glitch we unfortunately will not be fishing up in Norway this summer. Instead we leave tomorrow in the fiver for Munich to deliver my semi tame professors computer (which I am not allowed to touch), so that will be difficult in itself. He flies out to some conference or other next Sunday in Italy, so I have until Saturday to get there. Then another delivery of a boat and outboard to some ex pat living in the sticks in Portugal who thankfully due to weight issues has not asked for FB pies. From there back to my winter quarters in Benidorm to water my plants before an early September flight home for yet another hospital appointment with the heart man. Home for a few days before flying back to Spain for another month before flying back to the UK for a week for a family wedding before returning to Benidorm for the winter. Bloody hard work being a poor pensioner, but without us there would be a few disappointed people around Europe :).

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Only on spproval mind you...

JJ :cool:

Its the prospective purchaser thats on approval JJ. I dont just sell my quality goods to any old soul just because they have money :).

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
We arrived in Munich lunchtime Wednesday after driving through pouring rain almost all the way from Dunkirk. First night was spent on a hof just off the autobahn and we are now pitched up here for a few days. Broken Link Removed
Its not exactly cheep, but its almost in the city centre but in woodland with a river running through it. A lovely beer garden just a few yards away with typical Bavarian food and lots of nectar. The fiver has caused quite a stir and if it wasnt for the fact we have quite a long way to go as yet, there would be a good chance of it being sold. We were at the local beergarden last night, here. http://www.gasthof-hinterbruehl.de/
and will be off tonight looking for more oompah music. Roll out the barrel, the sun has got his hat on :D.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
A couple of photos from the Hofbraeuhaus Munich. The oldest in Munich, complete with umpah band and an awful lot of beer.
Germany 2015 006.JPG
Germany 2015 010.JPG
Germany 2015 011.JPG

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
One here for JJ. The first time I ever saw a busker with a grand piano.
Germany 2015 012.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back