Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Has anyone been using this Mobdro app on their smartphone in France or Spain for live streaming? I was put onto it since returning from Spain a couple of weeks ago. Even without wifi and only a weak 3g connection it seems to stream live tv very well indeed. All the UK prime channels BBC, ITV etc. I'm wondering if it would work outside of the UK?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I can't find an app of that name in the Android store. How did you get it?

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I'm always wary of these apps that ask you to tick the box to say you are allowing downloads of this, could put a virus in my phone. @davidandginny you had any problem with this?

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
I'm always wary of these apps that ask you to tick the box to say you are allowing downloads of this, could put a virus in my phone. @davidandginny you had any problem with this?

Been using it for a couple of weeks without any problems. Passed on by someone using it longer who also hasn't had any issues.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

No need... someone I know very well has been using it for months...

No probs with the technology but...

Do you mind watching Murdoch's programmes without paying?

You might be heading to HELL (where all the footy matches feature teams in RED).

(My friend says, "Remember to uncheck the security box once downloaded...")

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Even without wifi and only a weak 3g connection it seems to stream live tv very well indeed

If you are streaming over a mobile data connection, regardless of how strong the signal is, make sure you have a high allowance because you will be munching data at an alarming rate.

I'm wondering if it would work outside of the UK?

This applies even more so outside the UK where you are unlikely to have unlimited data and once your allowance is used up the charges can be very high.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I have a roll over, month by month, data package here in Portugal... totally unlimited... 240 gig one month!

And if you find wi-fi... Well you know the rest...

JJ :cool:

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
If you are streaming over a mobile data connection, regardless of how strong the signal is, make sure you have a high allowance because you will be munching data at an alarming rate.

This applies even more so outside the UK where you are unlikely to have unlimited data and once your allowance is used up the charges can be very high.

Good point but it should be ok when using the '3' feel at home and the £15 add on, hopefully

babydoll2

Free Member
Mar 23, 2016
India
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
U;m a newbie
Yes, I think Mobdro App is a global application and you will be able to use it in any country.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back