Do You Have A Mac And Use Mackeeper. (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Mackeeper is the next best thing to malware anyway. If you have it installed forget about updating it, get rid of it.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Mackeeper is the next best thing to malware anyway. If you have it installed forget about updating it, get rid of it.
Sorry I don't have a Mac but this seemed to be an important bit of news as quite a few members on here use Macs that I know. It does say it has 20 Million installs so that is most Mac owner isn't it? :whistle::p;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
I think most switched on Mac users stay well away from Mackeeper, I certainly do.

But thanks for the heads up, as there may be some new OS X users on here, who might have been tempted.

:cooler:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Sorry I don't have a Mac but this seemed to be an important bit of news as quite a few members on here use Macs that I know. It does say it has 20 Million installs so that is most Mac owner isn't it? :whistle::p;)

The invitation to install Mackeeper is one of those things that appears in a popup if you browse a certain type of website :whistle:
There really is nothing useful about it at all.

I can't think of a Windows equivalent really but I'm sure you get what I mean. The may have caught 20 million people out but I don't believe that they are genuine, informed, installs.

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.

Cheeky sod!

66 million at the last count and still rising, now that Microsucks have f****d up yet again.

:cooler:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back