Rally Chat Bbq At Misterton Rally (1 Viewer)

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all you Funsters attending this rally,
This is regarding the communal BBQ, so that our chefs can have time to enjoy the bbq as well, we ask that anything for BBQing should be easy and quick to cook and that you would be willing to share with the funsters, salads, potatoes, onions & sauces etc will be provided by us. Please your own plates & fighting irons

Thanks x
Sheila

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Graham

The BBQ is planned for 6.30 ish as we have afternoon tea about 3.15 ish. Can you not eat a small amount at that then have the BBQ. x

Sheila

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Sandra - We will know better when we get to Saturday. I sure that somewhere along the line some help may be needed thanks for the offer.

Hi Graham,

That's ok but I am sure that we will be able to tempt you to have a little something during the weekend. :wine::drink:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi Sandra - We will know better when we get to Saturday. I sure that somewhere along the line some help may be needed thanks for the offer.

Hi Graham,

That's ok but I am sure that we will be able to tempt you to have a little something during the weekend. :wine::drink:
Liquids are a totally different matter - especially if Mick has a supply of that superb, straw-coloured bitter (y)(y):party2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
runrig

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Just a quick reminder that the campsite does have a fishing pond which is well stocked with fish, so any anglers amongst you bring your tackle. Cant remember the cost off hand but will find out if anyone is interested. x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back