Duxford, Wild Camping !! (1 Viewer)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
I would appreciate details of any wild camping spots close to Duxford that members of the forum may be aware of.
I intend to visit for the Warbirds display in July and I would like to find a spot for the Saturday and Sunday nights.
Many thanks.
Norman.

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
If it's a big event then I imagine if there are any wilding spots they will fill quite quickly.

There is a great little CL just up the road in Fulbourn though if that's any use?

OP
OP
TUCANO
Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Many thanks for that although I am not a member of any of the clubs now so I would not be able to use the CL, thanks again.
Norman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Many thanks for that although I am not a member of any of the clubs now so I would not be able to use the CL, thanks again.
Norman.

I don't think the gentleman in question is all that concerned about checking memberships. ;) The CL is about twice as big as it needs to be for 5 vans and he's also got a rally field which is nothing to do with any club so there's plenty of space.

PM me if you want and I'll send you the details.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
There was/is,an old airfield up a lane at Great Grensden ? (Grensdens-Little/Middle ?).Some years ago,used to load from a "Facility" on the field,spend the night there in the cab,after a meal and a pint at the pub at the end of the lane. If it still has,"Open access",there is plenty of room,plus.... You are,"Off Radar",so it was a proper place to amend your log book... Worth a look see,unless someone local can say it is no longer there.
Tea Bag

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back