Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Folks
I've just had a Camos Cranky Flat Sat Plus installed with a Camos Black Box and its all dutch to me.
Ive managed to get the ITV Channels but cant (don't know how) to get the BBC Channels.

Can anybody help me.

Cheers

Jim
:Smile:

Edit: I've managed to get thousands of German Speaking programmers but I'm not going to learn German to watch the telly.

Jim

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Thanks Jim

I will look at the site, I just said to SWMBO I bet Jim is the first to reply.

Jim
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Jim ,

I'm not a sat guru ..but you may be on the wrong beam.. :Doh:

Rather than me giving you duff info, have a look at this site.. hope it helps

Link Removed

Jim

Just had a look at it. Its a similar site to Road Pro one where there' loads of good info. I guess I'll just have to keep on reading and fiddling.

Cheers

Jim

:shout:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Just had a look at it. Its a similar site to Road Pro one where there' loads of good info. I guess I'll just have to keep on reading and fiddling.

Hi Jim

I find the easiest way is to start off with the dish facing East then slowly move South, the first strong signal you find should be Astra 2 at 28deg East of South
It's easy to miss it and think you've found when in fact you're gone too far and are on the 19deg beam .. :Doh:

Perseverance and patience Jim :winky:

bevo

Free Member
Nov 15, 2008
north west
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
sattelite set up

hi jim
i think what you need to do, is a search for all free to view channels( over 1300).
and manually go through them looking for the english channels
, they are all there including channel 4 and 5 (on my reciever channel 5 is indicated as channel 6335.)
the channels what you want press the favourites button which adds them to the favourites list of the reciever.
if there are any foreign channels in favourites delete them

good luck

:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::roflmto:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi Jim

I find the easiest way is to start off with the dish facing East then slowly move South, the first strong signal you find should be Astra 2 at 28deg East of South
It's easy to miss it and think you've found when in fact you're gone too far and are on the 19deg beam .. :Doh:

Perseverance and patience Jim :winky:

Got the lot. Or at least what I wanted, BBC and a load more. :Cool: Now for the next satellite :winky:

Jim
:thumb:

(Tip) To get the ° sign press alt and 0176:RollEyes:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
hi jim
i think what you need to do, is a search for all free to view channels( over 1300).
and manually go through them looking for the english channels
, they are all there including channel 4 and 5 (on my reciever channel 5 is indicated as channel 6335.)
the channels what you want press the favourites button which adds them to the favourites list of the reciever.
if there are any foreign channels in favourites delete them

good luck

:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::roflmto:

Hi Bevo, the favourites button is a good tip Jim :thumb:

M

motorfunet

Deleted User
Learning German

Hi Folks
I've just had a Camos Cranky Flat Sat Plus installed with a Camos Black Box and its all dutch to me.
Ive managed to get the ITV Channels but cant (don't know how) to get the BBC Channels.

Can anybody help me.

Cheers

Jim
:Smile:

Edit: I've managed to get thousands of German Speaking programmers but I'm not going to learn German to watch the telly.

Jim

In case you would reconsider and choose to learn German, I could recommend: Link Removed

Unfortunately their charge a small fee but their online German course is really effective and helpful.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back