• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Heartbreaking Bike Sale. (1 Viewer)

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
UPDATE - CUBE MTB NOW SOLD, and to a Funster too.(y)

I all,
now resigned to the fact that I'll not be riding these two bikes since my accident, leaving me with my new hybrid I can just about get around on, these beauties are up for sale. I would keep them (as I have done for about 2 1/2 years now) in my garage but my new, not so energetic, hobby of photography has taken over. If I sell these then my intention is to get me a full frame Nikon (and hopefully a new lens).:whistle:
First up - full carbon racing beauty, all as brand new, new 11 speed 105 kit, built for me at 50cm (traditional 54cm) - the photo speaks for itself.

Second up - splendid mountain, full suspension bike in superb condition, full XT with Hayes stroker's, two stage Revelation RL's up front and Fox rear, dropping seatpost,,,,,, fast and great fun.

Broken Link Removed

May swap either or both for a full frame Nikon camera/lens(s) 810 upwards - camera kit must be also in superb condition (may even be/accept cash either way for right deal.(y)

Away from Sunday 21st (La Gomera) for two weeks so stuck either before then or after. PM if interested. Will eventually end up on the site for the great unwashed if no one here can benefit from them.

Ta!

Trikeman. ;)

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Good luck with your sale,like you hated giving up stuff after my accident but some good always comes out of the bad,shoulder forced me off two wheels for a while but came to love the trike.
A little recovery has motivated me to buy a 750 Guzzi and bike trailer for the camper,will just see how it goes.
Enjoy the photography,that's a great hobby also.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Good luck with your sale,like you hated giving up stuff after my accident but some good always comes out of the bad,shoulder forced me off two wheels for a while but came to love the trike.
A little recovery has motivated me to buy a 750 Guzzi and bike trailer for the camper,will just see how it goes.
Enjoy the photography,that's a great hobby also.

Thanks for that.

I still have a Guzzi California (loved the Guzzi's) all wrapped up and looking sad:( - bought it donkey's years ago to trike up - but never got round to it. Some say it would be sacrilege to trike it, but never a better one to trike. Drew up the plans to do it but stuck to triking Japs for a while - now my ass aches too much to be sitting in the garage for weeks on end, may do it one day though.:whistle:

This is Kashmir - one I built a while ago.

Regards,

Trikeman. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Thanks,great looking trike,would have loved to built my own,especially converting my black 1800 wing but injury stopped that so bought a Rewaco 1600 beetle engined but with two horny Weber twin chokes and trucker pipes,growing on me every ride.
Be lucky.

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
I remember Kashmir bring in Trike Mag

Yep, it was in a few mags, with quite a few page spread in Back Street Heroes. It went into a few shows too - came runner up in the Bulldog Bash which was a good one.
Ah' memories.

Trikeman.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steles

Free Member
Sep 2, 2007
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Trikeman, sorry to hear you've got to give up these bikes. good luck with selling them. it's always hard giving up something you've loved so much, but the hardest part I think is making the decision and then you can move on, in your case to photography. and you've still got your trike which you're obviously passionate about. in the meantime, take that camera, and enjoy La Gomera...

OP
OP
Trikeman

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Trikeman, sorry to hear you've got to give up these bikes. good luck with selling them. it's always hard giving up something you've loved so much, but the hardest part I think is making the decision and then you can move on, in your case to photography. and you've still got your trike which you're obviously passionate about. in the meantime, take that camera, and enjoy La Gomera...

Hi steles,
not got trike any longer, had several over the years I built myself and was everything to stop myself going into business building them - I would loose the enjoyment then. Considering every bit I would build myself, including all the turning, welding and even the paint jobs I did, it was for enjoyment,,,,, a hobby, just didn't want to go into business building them as then all the pressures would come.
May go back into it one day - I keep telling myself though I'm not so agile as a few years ago.:laughing:

Regards,

Trikeman.:wink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back