Gazoil and petrol prices in FRANCE (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I have just replied to SHIFTZZ as he was asking about gazoil prices in France at this moment at the supermarkets.
But I thought this web site will/might be of interest to all travellers coming over to France, this is a French government web site giving all fuel pricesin France......I use it when I am on the move with the motorhome...and I have found it to be accurate....(just check the last time it was updated)...Mel (from a pleasant French peasant born in east Yorkshire now living in France)

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I have just replied to SHIFTZZ as he was asking about gazoil prices in France at this moment at the supermarkets.
But I thought this web site will/might be of interest to all travellers coming over to France, this is a French government web site giving all fuel pricesin France......I use it when I am on the move with the motorhome...and I have found it to be accurate....(just check the last time it was updated)...Mel (from a pleasant French peasant born in east Yorkshire now living in France)

:Eeek: Where is the LINK? :thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
sorry I thought I had clicked the link on to the post.....but the wife took over the computer to do something, I lost everything I was doing, then we lost internet connection,!!!!! My apology Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back