2010 Autotrail Apache Dvd Player (1 Viewer)

Tresan

Free Member
Mar 26, 2015
Funster No
Hi all, I am a bit thick on electronic technology, the satellite set up is working perfectly with the drop down 15" LCD monitor at the front.

I have followed the instructions on the DVD, inserted a DVD into the Head unit this plays on the head unit (reversing camera) but not on the LCD screen.

The 12V is on and the entertainment switch on power unit is on. The manual says that it should automatically work, we do not use the DVD much but do like our music DVD's when away.

Is there any help out there?

Trevor and Susan

cazzarazza14

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
March 2015
I had trouble with the drop down monitor just check the connections in your electric cupboard push firmly in place worked for me

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

Tresan

Free Member
Mar 26, 2015
Funster No
Yes the TV monitor shows AV1 in the top right hand corner, the LCD TV works perfectly through the satellite, the Head Unit plays perfectly through the entertainment system for radio/cd and DVD but does not appear on the drop down LCD.

cazzarazza14

Free Member
Apr 21, 2015
Stafford
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700SE
Exp
March 2015
Might be best pop to an auto electrician could be a fuse or loose wire there not the best TV in the world to be honest I will look at mine tonight and see if there's any in line fuses for you I will let you know

OP
OP
T

Tresan

Free Member
Mar 26, 2015
Funster No
Thanks for that

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Don't have ours any more but from memory I think from memory there is another change you need to make with the controller to select the DVD, other than the AV setting. Sorry I can't be more help.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
I agree with Grumps. Firgot about this thread. I will check when I get home as we have the same one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back