Home Utility Freestanding Rotary Airer (1 Viewer)

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
ImageHandler.ashx

ImageHandler.ashx

ImageHandler.ashx

Our price: £14.99
btn-minus.png

btn-plus.png

Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

ccyeshdyes.png

Home Utility Freestanding Rotary Airer
lIq1F8.jpg

Take the pain out of family washes, with this fantastic clothes airer. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, it folds flat for easy storage when not in use, and extends to 136cm when required. ...We find it's much easier than trying to find room on radiators, or biting your nails and wondering if they're going to be blown off the line!

Features:

• Home Utility Freestanding Rotary Airer
  • Ideal for camping
  • Easy folding
  • Aluminium construction
  • For indoor or outdoor use
  • 15m, 3 arm drying space
  • No fixing or drilling required
  • Slots in to tripod base
  • Pegs included to secure in to grass
http://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/10376-home-utility-freestanding-rotary-airer.aspx

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
That's a very good price for one that pegs down as most of the cheap ones don't.

We have a Quest equivalent, bought a few years ago. The only problem we found was that the top tended to collapse when full of wet washing because the collar support wasn't strong enough. Easily fixed by drilling through collar and pole and putting a 4 inch nail through (nail tied to airer so it doesn't get lost).

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm amazed that you boys know how to use these things! :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I would rather be parked next to a generator user and they can have their grey water valve open :LOL::LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Sexist,,,
Not at all, my hubby knows exactly what it is and how to use it ... I'm just surprised that you two have a clue ... I wasn't aware either of you knew anything about washing seeing the state of your 'attire' in public! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Sooo .... they're your dresses on the line eh Graham?
I thought it was @ROB1CHELSEA1's football kit and towel.
Not at all, my hubby knows exactly what it is and how to use it ... I'm just surprised that you two have a clue ... I wasn't aware either of you knew anything about washing seeing the state of your 'attire' in public! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Jealousy will get you nowhere :LOL::LOL:

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
I'm with Minxygirl, whilst I collected our youngest from Uni yesterday I asked Nick to hang out the washing. His response "yes but how will I know when it's finished?" . Why , of course you might ask was he not doing the manly job of collecting youngest son, the answer is that he has no sense of direction and needed tp play golf with other son who is only home for a few days before doing CampAmerica!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
That's a very good price for one that pegs down as most of the cheap ones don't.

We have a Quest equivalent, bought a few years ago. The only problem we found was that the top tended to collapse when full of wet washing because the collar support wasn't strong enough. Easily fixed by drilling through collar and pole and putting a 4 inch nail through (nail tied to airer so it doesn't get lost).
Ours snapped at the lower support collar, causing it to spread, and open up when the screw is wound in. Not really value for money.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back