up loding piks (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
do I still need to use photo bucket I had just learnt to up load photos on old forum when it changed

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
not as far as I know bill

I click on the link and just add whatever I have stored on my pc try it and see if it works for you

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
keep saying file to large so using photo bucket

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
keep saying file to large so using photo bucket

Yep, it's a bit of a pain. If you're using an iPad or iPhone, the "simple resize" app is handy to reduce photo size before uploading.

On a PC I use Irfanview for basic photo editing/resizing.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I only just learnt how to o it before they changed the forum might get it before the next change

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
is it possible to upload pics direct from a nokia windows phone, and if it is, how?
and in janet and john type language please for me being a technophobe (idiot) when it comes to these things..:( :D

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
is it possible to upload pics direct from a nokia windows phone, and if it is, how?
and in janet and john type language please for me being a technophobe (idiot) when it comes to these things..:( :D
I can't help not having a windows phone but the basic technique is to click on the upload a file button and then click choose file on the next window which opens. You should then get another window which will offer several alternatives. One will be camera, which allows you to then take a photograph and upload it. Another option should be documents. If you select this you should be able to navigate to where the images are stored on your phone.

When you do upload it click on the full size option and then press the enter key, this will put the cursor below the image so you can add more text if you wish.

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011

Attach your phone the pc you are using first.

Step 1: Click on 'upload a file' at the bottom of the page.

step 1.png

Step 2: Choose where the photo is stored, could be on your pc or phone if it is attached to your computer.

step 2.png

Once you have done this you can choose whether you want the picture shown full size or thumbnail.

Hope this helps a bit.

Paul

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
thank you for your answers dbk and easyliving, appreciated, but i should have explained myself better..

don't have a problem with uploading pics from ipad or computer, but it's when i log in from my phone when i'm out and about in the van with no access to a computer other than the internet from my windows phone..
maybe it's only possible from an iphone then..:(

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
thank you for your answers dbk and easyliving, appreciated, but i should have explained myself better..

don't have a problem with uploading pics from ipad or computer, but it's when i log in from my phone when i'm out and about in the van with no access to a computer other than the internet from my windows phone..
maybe it's only possible from an iphone then..:(
That's what I assumed you were trying to do. If you can access MHF on your phone you should be able to upload pictures using the method I described. The problem will be the size of the screen, which might make it fiddly.

In an ideal world there would be an app to make uploading easier and allow bulk uploading. :)

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
well that was a very disappointing non event..
logged in with phone, tapped on upload a file, it went to browse.......waited for something to happen, but nothing...
it cleared, tapped browse again, waited.......nothing, nada, zilch..

then i had a flash of inspiration, maybe, perhaps i need an app..
go to apps, waited again, come back later it said..
so i did wait for a bit, and the same blessed result, come back again later..
frustration has now set in, i have now given up and need copious amounts of chocolate to cope..:D
there's got to be an easier way surely? it isn't rocket science is it?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
well that was a very disappointing non event..
logged in with phone, tapped on upload a file, it went to browse.......waited for something to happen, but nothing...
it cleared, tapped browse again, waited.......nothing, nada, zilch..

then i had a flash of inspiration, maybe, perhaps i need an app..
go to apps, waited again, come back later it said..
so i did wait for a bit, and the same blessed result, come back again later..
frustration has now set in, i have now given up and need copious amounts of chocolate to cope..:D
there's got to be an easier way surely? it isn't rocket science is it?
Can't offer any help I'm afraid. You should be able to browse to the folder where the images are in the phone. There should not be a need for any additional app. I assume you have a good internet connection?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back