Door Mirrors For Left Hand Drive X250's (1 Viewer)

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
If you have a left hand drive Ducato etal you should know that you cannot replace a mirror with one from a right hand drive! they are cranked differently for the driving position and the glasses are different too.
I have for the second time ordered from France and this time a nearside long arm unit with temperature sensor. Having ordered before I have an account but at checkout it refused my postal code.(To correct this just remove the space) The delivered price is £130 (y)
My order went as below and I paid in Euros with Caxton card to avoid conversion charges.

BROKEN LINKRétroviseur gauche électrique, chauffa...165,52 € 1165,52 € Sous-total165,52 €
Frais de port et d'emballage
10,95 € Total176,47 €dont T.V.A.30,63 €

My reason for buying a spare is the arm is starting to lose the ability to stay in position when driving at speed with headwind @GAVLAD

They also sell other parts

https://www.pieceauto-discount.com/catalogue/fiat/ducato_3_depuis_le_06_2006

OP
OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Copy of translated confirmation email. Buy with confidence BUT make sure you order the correct mirror!

Hello,

You just place order on our site pieceauto-discount.com and we thank you.

Processing and shipping of your order will be made as soon as possible.
When your order will be delivered to the carrier, an email confirming shipment will be sent.

A summary of your order:

Left Electric mirrors, heating + fire + probe [long] | 165.52 x 1 = € 165.52 Delivery costs: € 10.95 Total: € 176.47

For efficiency reasons we do not take incoming phone calls. If necessary, it is our business callers. For further information, our sales are at your disposal on our different specialized mail addresses.

Thank you for the confidence you place in us, we do everything to satisfy you!

Cordialement,
Le service clients Piece Auto Discount

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
My reason for buying a spare is the arm is starting to lose the ability to stay in position when driving at speed with headwind

cheaper just to slow down mate :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Techno

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
cheaper just to slow down mate :LOL:
I only do 60 Jim mostly or slower but a headwind can double that.

I bought the right side unit January 2013 after losing it completely passing Loch Lomond(west side)
The exchange rate is much better now than then so despite price increases it is still cheap

€147 delivered or £125 back then

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back