Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012
Well I am off to Ireland on Thursday. Watch the Football on Saturday, then off South and around the Wild Atlantic way for 2 weeks, have done all my homework got lots of places to wildcamp and a couple of campsites to refresh water, etc.
So all in all looking good (so far).

Oct 25, 2014
Salford
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic 5.0i
Exp
Since 2015
We are planning a 6 week trip around Eire this July for around six weeks (just married AND just retired lol) We are starting off at Dublin then heading clockwise around the coast to end up maybe at Donegal. Is that practical would you think? We hope to wild camp as much as possible...we need a chill out! Mikes from Dublin so we know that area and down to Wicklow but after that we are 'lost' lol Any tips, ferry ideas ANYTHING would be a great help to us for our first ever big trip! Cheers!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
Well I am off to Ireland on Thursday. Watch the Football on Saturday, then off South and around the Wild Atlantic way for 2 weeks, have done all my homework got lots of places to wildcamp and a couple of campsites to refresh water, etc.
So all in all looking good (so far).

Hope you have agreat time in Ireland Michael.....Have a feeling you will be celebrating on saturday!

Oct 20, 2014
Wicklow Town, Ireland
Funster No
MH
2020 Avantgarde 175
Exp
A good few years
We are planning a 6 week trip around Eire this July for around six weeks (just married AND just retired lol) We are starting off at Dublin then heading clockwise around the coast to end up maybe at Donegal. Is that practical would you think? We hope to wild camp as much as possible...we need a chill out! Mikes from Dublin so we know that area and down to Wicklow but after that we are 'lost' lol Any tips, ferry ideas ANYTHING would be a great help to us for our first ever big trip! Cheers!

As you know then, Wicklow is stunning....Garden of Ireland!.....The ring of Kerry is fabulous also, some great beaches off the Southern coast. Coming back up on the West Coast you have the Wild Atlantic Way.....Have a great time wherever you go!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back