Newark and Hey-Hey Baby Ooh Aah (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just in, the You Tube quality is poor, I will post a better one locally later, meanwhile enjoy:thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdhC5MvdGWM"]YouTube - MotorhomeFun at Newark 2009[/ame]

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
What a fabulous time was had by all, John and I do wish we could have been there too but we are so looking forward to meeting fellow funsters at Carmarthen

Thank you Jim for sharing

champers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Nice job Jim, you have truly captured the essence of the weekend.

:ROFLMAO:FUN FUN FUN:ROFLMAO:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Great Video Great FUN as usual:Smile::thumb:

My dancing is so fast i am a red blur in the background:roflmto::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jock with Rita's permission is to be renamed Zeberdee me thinks?:thumb:

Thanks Jim, Sian, Brian & Suzy and all the Funsters for yet another great weekend:beer:

Last edited:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Excellent, just shows what FUN, FUN, FUN is all about!!!!! (and a great way to spend a birthday)

Thanks Funsters!!!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Thanks for that Jim, any chance of emailing me the picture of Tara and me? could do with it for my blog,

great weekend, forget the wind, ROLL ON PETERBOROUGH :RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes::RollEyes:

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Priceless:roflmto:

Great time and certainly Fun. Punk was back with the Pogo and snakehips Santara was moving them hips :ROFLMAO:

Sonja

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
great video really cheered me up (my boss has been an a!!! all day nearly told him to stick his job where the sun don't shine, but remembered motorhome to maintain::bigsmile:) great weekend they just get better and better, thanks to everyone see you all soon:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi all,

We've only just come across the You Tube video due to Rory's comment about it on his USA arrival thread. :Doh:

Someone could have given us the "head up" via PM. :winky:

I looked on You Tube for 2 to 3 days after, and couldn't find anything other than the 2008 video.

Anyway, it's certainly there now, and what a great night was had by all present.

BTW Jim, a good interview on the Caravan Channel. :thumb:

Jock & Rita.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Jock, there is a better quality copy here. On this one you can clearly see your yawn and your leaps::bigsmile::ROFLMAO: Newark Video

Hi all,

We've only just come across the You Tube video due to Rory's comment about it on his USA arrival thread. :Doh:

Someone could have given us the "head up" via PM. :winky:

I looked on You Tube for 2 to 3 days after, and couldn't find anything other than the 2008 video.

Anyway, it's certainly there now, and what a great night was had by all present.

BTW Jim, a good interview on the Caravan Channel. :thumb:

Jock & Rita.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jock, there is a better quality copy here. On this one you can clearly see your yawn and your leaps::bigsmile::ROFLMAO: Newark Video

No Jim, the yawn was very clear to me on the lesser quality video. :ROFLMAO: I was bl##dy freezing at that point. :whatthe:

There's an awful lot of folks on their sides in the video. I didn't realise that so many of us were that inebriated. :ROFLMAO:

Cheers,

Jock.

P.S. Those images that your Ginny took just before we left, would be much welcomed, if available. :winky::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back