Replacing Radio (1 Viewer)

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Has anyone taken out a standard radio in a X250 cab and put in one of the multi whatsit ones with a large screen and if you have which one

Mike

SMB

Apr 26, 2013
Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Fulltiming since February 2013
I havent yet but its on the wish list, toomany other gadgets to buy first! There are some on Ebay specifically for the X250 but they looked pretty crap, I want one with truck satnav, bluetooth, usb and DAB+ but theyre too expensive to justify .... at the moment!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If you do go ahead let me know how much you want for the Fiat one! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I've got a Pioneer double DIN big screen FM head unit and a satnav module to go with it going spare.

I swapped it for the DAB version and a truck/camper satnav module so there's nothing wrong with it.

If anyone's interested PM and I'll let you have the model numbers etc and we can work something out.

Apr 10, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since Sept 2003
Yes, done it twice now. Needs a bit of butchery on the dashboard innards, which means you can't put a single DIN back in. I bought an Alpine INE-W925R, which is fabulous. (Bought second hand on eBay.)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It's a Peugeot one and you can have it for £500 then I can buy the multi whatsit one.

Mike
Er ... think I might pass on it then! o_O I only want the Fiat/Peugeot radio 'cause we liked it in our old van ... I don't want to buy your whole dashboard! :D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back