• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

General Clearance Sale. (1 Viewer)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Due to clearing one of my storage facilities I have some items that may be of interest to funsters before putting on evilbay. Photos can be supplied, but only to genuine interested parties as its a pain to get everything out for photographing just for the curious.
1) Island plastics 14ft fishing boat on trailer with Yamaha 25 hp electric start plus Yamaha 4 hp pull start outboards. Complete with fish finder and ship to shore radio. It has a pram cover and full cover, 2 spare wheels and steering wheel. Not been used for a couple of years, so will need a good clean. £650.
2) Inflatable dingy with Suzuki 4 stroke 2.5 hp outboard, complete with wooden floor and paddles. This boat is brand new and has never been in water. Will fit easily into MH garage. £600.
3) Autogo fold up mobility scooters with lithium batteries, will fold up and fit into car boot and can be lifted easily. £350 for the one with good batteries and £300 for the one with not so good batteries. These are American scooters and good quality.
4) Spartamet Dutch motorised bike. This is a fantastic bit of kit and will cover at least 100 miles on 1 litre of petrol. Perfect for the motorhomer, especially those that wild camp as it does not require charging like ebikes. This bike will have to be collected during the winter from my winter quarters in Benidorm. £400.
Items 1,2,3 will have to be collected from Liverpool or I may be able to arrange delivery at your cost.

Watch this space for more stuff over the next few days.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
when are you back in beni dave i may be interested in the bike ?

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
when are you back in beni dave i may be interested in the bike ?

Should be back end of September, beginning of October. Will be touring Norway until end of August then straight down to my winter quarters once the footpaths start to get chilly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I have seen the boat setup and speaking as an ex chandler who sold boats for a living I can say it is a genuine bargain at that price. Just the right size to trail behind the motorhome.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Now this is a bargain.
A matching pair of MK power 12 volt 60 amp GEL batteries. These are not your average leisure battery but designed for mobility scooters. They are very heavy and are designed for slow discharge to almost flat unlike your average leisure battery. Light use only and tested and guaranteed to hold charge for a long time. £45 the pair.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
It seems that not many of you know what a Spartamet powered bike is, so here is a youtube video up of a similar machine.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Is the bike regarded as a moped seeing as it has an engine, therefore tax/insurance/mot needed?

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Is the bike regarded as a moped seeing as it has an engine, therefore tax/insurance/mot needed?

It can be ridden just like an ordinary bike as it is the typical Dutch upright riding position. I have never ridden them in the UK, always when abroad. It is not unlike the older French Solex that every Frenchman and woman used to have and as they are not that fast I believe the European authorities turn a blind eye to motor regulations. I have never had any problem with them anywhere in Europe, but of course the choice is down to the owner whether they go to the bother of registering them. I have owned a few of these over the years along with the Solex, and have never bothered trying to register one as I have never had a problem with them. The last one I sold of this type of machine was to an elderly gentleman who resides in Portugal and I believe he is still happy with his purchase, but whether he has registered it I have no idea.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
One more thing I forgot to mention is that the Spartamet is the ladies frame model. The reason for this is that I cannot get my leg over nowadays.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Quite a few bits of gear are surplus to requirements nowadays Jock :D.
Don't think anyone would want to buy that sort of 'worn out' equipment though ...! :LOL:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Dave will you be bringing any boxes of carva to wrenbury again ?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Quite a few bits of gear are surplus to requirements nowadays Jock :D.
if the old block and tackle are now surplus you might be able to sell them like people sell kidneys. apparently doctors have recently achieved the first successful dick transplant. just thinking if youre not going to make use of it again, theres always some poor soul that would be happy with a wrinkled old todger

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
if the old block and tackle are now surplus you might be able to sell them like people sell kidneys. apparently doctors have recently achieved the first successful dick transplant. just thinking if youre not going to make use of it again, theres always some poor soul that would be happy with a wrinkled old todger
.... so long as it's 'pressure tested' first I suppose! :X3:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Now this is a bargain.
A matching pair of MK power 12 volt 60 amp GEL batteries. These are not your average leisure battery but designed for mobility scooters. They are very heavy and are designed for slow discharge to almost flat unlike your average leisure battery. Light use only and tested and guaranteed to hold charge for a long time. £45 the pair.

A lucky funster got a real bargain with those. SOLD.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have managed to get the inflatable and outboard out and blow it up, so here are some photos and a Youtube vid of the same engine on a similar sized inflatable.
Inflatebale and outboard 005.JPG
Inflatebale and outboard 008.JPG
Inflatebale and outboard 001.JPG
Inflatebale and outboard 003.JPG

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread