Recommend Some Wireless/bluetooth Speakers For Pc ? (1 Viewer)

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Soon I'm off on another 2 month adventure to Lanzarote and do love my music.

Can't be bothered with all that faffing about with wires so want some portable ones. Don't need 100w per channel, but neither do I want some nasty 1w speakers either ;)

Waddya recommend ?

Cheers

O

Old Soldier

Deleted User
Hi.
Bought these awhile back from Amazon. Seem to do the job well for me and Les.....mind you we both went for hearing tests yesterday!! Seriously, for £29.99 they are solidly built, rechargeable, Bluetooth, and reasonably lightweight...Oh, and they sound good too!
:clap:

Bolse® 12W NFC Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 8 hour Playtime with Built-in Speakerphone for iPhone 6, 5S, 5, iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC, Tablets, PC

OP
OP
Yorick
Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Hi.
Bought these awhile back from Amazon. Seem to do the job well for me and Les.....mind you we both went for hearing tests yesterday!! Seriously, for £29.99 they are solidly built, rechargeable, Bluetooth, and reasonably lightweight...Oh, and they sound good too!
:clap:

Bolse® 12W NFC Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 8 hour Playtime with Built-in Speakerphone for iPhone 6, 5S, 5, iPad Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, HTC, Tablets, PC
That looks just what I want :)

How do the batteries re-charge ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back