LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Chatteris Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson Titanium 640
Exp
four years
Being a Brit Stop Fan I like to mention ones I have just used that give that bit extra. The first one being only a two van stop over but the welcome was first class land lady so friendly nice walks along river bank to local attractions tryNo 529 electric hook up if required. The other one No 553 again run by a family they are so nice we chatted with them for hours, beer and food first class they also have two adorable Labradors. Set in a village looking out over the village green. Will use both again when next in the area.

Zoppydog

Deceased RIP
Jul 19, 2013
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
Since 2013
Being a Brit Stop Fan I like to mention ones I have just used that give that bit extra. The first one being only a two van stop over but the welcome was first class land lady so friendly nice walks along river bank to local attractions tryNo 529 electric hook up if required. The other one No 553 again run by a family they are so nice we chatted with them for hours, beer and food first class they also have two adorable Labradors. Set in a village looking out over the village green. Will use both again when next in the area.
Thanks for the info, I make a note in the book if there is positive reports.
I don't seem to have 553 in my book, in fact it goes from 547 to 601. Am I missing some pages??
Chris

Oct 30, 2008
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Snap, just looked in my 2015 Brit Stops book and I do not have a no 553!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
I think it should be 533 as this is in the same general area. (y)

Edit. Oops. Didn't see your post @BritStops :sleep:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Thanks Steve for the quick reply!

PS in an earlier thread you mentioned a 'newsletter' with updated notifications of eg stops no longer in the scheme or temporarily closed - could you say when this is likely to be sent?

PPS love the concept and the book - very easy to use & met some lovely people.

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Yep, monthly (well, sort of monthly - haven't sent out a June one yet...) newsletters are sent out which include details of any important changes to hosts' entries. If you haven't had any yet this year please send an email to us at info@britstops.com and I'll check it out. Sometimes a typo can result in an email address being "cleaned" from our mailing list by MailChimp. Sometimes the email goes straight to a junk/spam folder so it might be worth checking there too. If you can let us know the email address that was supplied when you bought your book, we can (hopefully) track down what's happened.

In the meantime, all previous newsletters can be viewed on our website on the "info leaflets" page, and you can always catch up there if you can't find a newsletter in your emails.

Steve :)

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
newsletters are sent out which include details of any important changes to hosts' entries. If you haven't had any yet this year please send an email to us at info@britstops.com and I'll check it out.
My fault chaps! :whistle:
"BritStops rules" as usual (y), excellent service, thanks :)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Broken Link Removed (y)

Spots

Free Member
May 8, 2015
Reading
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgard
Exp
I'm a newbie
Been waiting for months for the new 2016 edition out in Feb.
Where and how do I put my name down for a copy please?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back