Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hiya, I have just tried to book Peterborough ,I got as far as "What club are you with "and Motorhomefun is not there:Sad::Sad:

How do I do it ??

Ash:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It was there earlier today, plenty of others have booked using it. It is there for Newbury etc. So its a mystery, I will call them in the morning and see what's happening.

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Strange that :RollEyes: was there this morning when i booked , just checked and gone :Doh: May be they dont wanna have FUN at Peterboro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Strange that :RollEyes: was there this morning when i booked , just checked and gone :Doh: May be they dont wanna have FUN at Peterboro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and then maybe they have seen the hey baby video on u tube:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We have filled the area we were allocated, :Eeek: they are looking into getting us a larger area, I will call them again tomorrow, though i don't hold out much hope. :RollEyes:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We have filled the area we were allocated, :Eeek: they are looking into getting us a larger area, I will call them again tomorrow, though i don't hold out much hope. :RollEyes:

lets face it Jim, the motorhomefun rallies are just TOO popular for our own good:winky:::bigsmile:

the show organisers have to realise MHF membership will only GROW..:thumb:

who knows.......one day we may have an exclusive MH show just for the tens of thousands of funsters:RollEyes:

Paul Glover

Free Member
Jun 28, 2008
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Peternborough

:cry: Never booked with MotorhomeFun before so tried to book tonight but unfortunately couldn't get on. Have put in comments that if there is a cancellation we would like to park with you but I don't suppose it will happen.

Paul and Rosemary

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Still waiting for my tickets but they've cashed my cheque so I consider myself booked in and will agrue with them on arrival ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back