The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
:Smile: I would just like to say in the open forum,
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU To Peter and all the staff at Johns Cross Motorhomes.
After a long five hour journey to Johns Cross the staff , and service that we recieved was perfect I would recommend them any time.
Also thank you for the lift to the hire car company after. We arrived back home safely after another 5 hours on the road.
Thanks Andrew & Family (ex The Karmann ):thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
:Smile: I would just like to say in the open forum,
A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU To Peter and all the staff at Johns Cross Motorhomes.
After a long five hour journey to Johns Cross the staff , and service that we recieved was perfect I would recommend them any time.
Also thank you for the lift to the hire car company after. We arrived back home safely after another 5 hours on the road.
Thanks Andrew & Family (ex The Karmann ):thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Thanks Andrew, I will pass that on to Andy and co.

Just to clarify, we were Andrews customer! we bought his motorhome from him and he left with a big cheque, not the other way round.:shout:

Peter

OP
OP
The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Funster No
Exp
3 years
Thanks Andrew, I will pass that on to Andy and co.

Just to clarify, we were Andrews customer! we bought his motorhome from him and he left with a big cheque, not the other way round.:shout:

Peter

Thanks Peter it was a big cheque nearly spent it now,
And just like to say you cirtainly do not put much on your motorhomes I have just seen the low price your selling the Karmann at wow only just worth you doing the deal.
Thanks again
Andrew

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back