Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
Hi we keep looking for a drive away awning for our high roof MWB fiat ducato conversion, meaning we still have a large sliding door so we need a wide and tall drive away awning, so as not to rip when opening and closing the side door, Poles or air will do, has anyone got advise on which awning will fit regards
DSC02739.JPG

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Looking at your photo I'm wondering how you would attach an awning.
They usually slot into the front of a windout awning or you have an awning rail attached to van above door.
I think advice from someone who sells and fits awnings would be usefull.
They could tell you what others have done.

OP
OP
PAT N PAUL

PAT N PAUL

Free Member
Feb 13, 2015
retford nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato MWB selfbuild
Exp
1 year
sorry forgot to mention I have now fitted a fiamma wind out awning so I need advise please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
sorry forgot to mention I have now fitted a fiamma wind out awning so I need advise please
I am busy asking similar questions currently so not much of an expert! Like you I have a high Peugeot Boxer, with a Orminstor wind out awning AND a roof rack. The way in which my wind out awning is fitted - sitting on top of the roof rack mounts means that in effect there will always be a 2cm gap between the roof and the awning - it is in effect impossible to seal, so I have given up on the awning room and just gone for front and side sun and rain shields.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back