Chineese Sat Nav Updates (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Hi all can anyone direct me to the idiots guide to uploading new maps on the Nozitec satnavs please,
I have searched the threads but cannot find, I'm sure there was a thread going recently on this?
I have the IGO9 user manual but am struggling to make head or tail with that, is there a step by step previously posted?
Many Thanks in advance
horshamjack

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
And as a very quick guide, others may do it differently but I'm a bit belt and braces so I plugged my satnav into the pc, opened up the folders where the maps are on the satnav moved them to the folder on the laptop where they were originally and re-named the folder "old" or "so last year" in case I need to retrieve them. Go to the freemaps website which will take you to the new host elite fashions who appears to sell a 101 other things, scroll down to the trucks and begin to download the countries you need, save them into the folder on the laptop where you stored the original maps and when all downloaded move them across to the satnav. There will be three files for each country. There now I'm confused but it was last week and been consigned to the "no need to remember file" in my brain. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Bailey58
We are running around France on 2013 maps:(
Have uploaded new maps, seem to be TomTom now?
Will give it a go, and will save old maps just in case as suggested(y)
Cheers for that
HJ

OP
OP
horshamjack
Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Yes TomTom. Enjoy your travels but don't get lost in Rouen and head towards two low bridges and cause chaos like we did. :LOL:

Heard all about Rouen:censored: Not heading that route :)
All sorted, updates all on ta
Once again many thanks
HJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back