Huge Motorhome Parked Opposite ! (1 Viewer)

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Currently in Broadway on CC site and there is a massive and I mean MASSIVE brand new RV parked opposite ! It's a thing of beauty and must of cost a zillion pounds BUT ............

They have a huge external TV on the side of the RV which they have kept on all day , turned it off at 9 p.m , and have barely watched it !
The sound was off but it was very distracting ( it's a huge telly ) , is there any etiquette for this type of thing ? I don't want to appear curmudgeonly or envious ( I'm NOT ) but it was as I say it is distracting and a tad annoying ! Thoughts ?

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Currently in Broadway on CC site and there is a massive and I mean MASSIVE brand new RV parked opposite ! It's a thing of beauty and must of cost a zillion pounds BUT ............

They have a huge external TV on the side of the RV which they have kept on all day , turned it off at 9 p.m , and have barely watched it !
The sound was off but it was very distracting ( it's a huge telly ) , is there any etiquette for this type of thing ? I don't want to appear curmudgeonly or envious ( I'm NOT ) but it was as I say it is distracting and a tad annoying ! Thoughts ?

They are obviously NOT ex scouts or girl guides!:LOL:

Personally if its annoying I would have a word or move pitch.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
images

There you go, trouble is the TV is on the other side :D:D

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Never seen an outside TV on a vehicle but if it's silent that's maybe better than noisy kids or a barking dog. ;)

If you're staying longer, maybe just move pitch and then it's up to the site warden/owner to have a word or not.

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987

Go out or don't look at it.
Simples

TheWM

Free Member
Feb 24, 2015
London
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9010df
Exp
Newbie, but over 10 years in a campervan
Brilliant. I want one.

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Wirral, North West England
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Looks like a real beauty :), where's the tele?

I think it's a great idea having a big screen outside, with your headphones on there's no problem (y).

Thanks Antony

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Never seen an outside TV on a vehicle but if it's silent that's maybe better than noisy kids or a barking dog. ;)

If you're staying longer, maybe just move pitch and then it's up to the site warden/owner to have a word or not.

This is ours
OutsideTVandHi-Fi_zps2194f4dd.jpg

????? Think you are a bit
envy.gif

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
If your sitting outside your hab door, you can't even see it, so what's the problem?
Looks like a Monaco: http://www.monacocoach.com/

Ian

Yep it is a 40" exterior drop down Sony tv. $2100 extra.

Just "built " mine from the options list $628,000 :eek::Eeek::Eeek:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Should never have read this---I'm now worrying about their telly. Does it get covered up when they move? Would the cover protect from any flying chippings etc..... ? What happens in freezing temperatures? Why am I caring?????

Going back to painting my shed.....

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Should never have read this---I'm now worrying about their telly. Does it get covered up when they move? Would the cover protect from any flying chippings etc..... ? What happens in freezing temperatures? Why am I caring?????

Going back to painting my shed.....

the clue was in the phrase "drop down":D

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back